Reviews for Fire Flower
sousie chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
i hope you will update soon
dianalillian chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Hi. To be honest, I normally don't like reincarnation fic. But it worked so well in this fic. :) If only I could write just like you.
Gal chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Please continue this story!
hissori.yoru chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
I absolutely love this story! I love how it is moving along. I love the focus on internal politics and the beginning of the exploration of external politics. One issue is, Kazumi, despite being a reincarnate should not have an advanced body. What I mean is that she is under two years old yet has considerable stamina and speech abilities. Her speech will be affected by what she hears around her as she can only say things she has heard. Spirit or simply being mentally advanced does not advance physical conditioning. From what I understand she speaks very little as well. This is my thought anyway. Maybe the existence of chakra allows for this.

It's interesting that Kazumi is likely the third 'brother'. Madara did say he has/had four brothers but that statement does not exclude the existence of sisters. She could very well end up with more sisters. She could also have more brothers since given the era and the state of medicine related maternity you don't know how many babies survive. I imagine even disease is rampant.

Junko is a very interesting character. Her blue eyes indicate that the clan doesn't inbreed 100% of the time like other authors seem to believe. Inbreeding reminds me more of European upper class than the warring states era in say Japan or China. So kudos to you!

I also like the exploration of the older generation as they are the ones controlling the floor right now. The view on missing-nin is interesting. For a population that survives based on it family ties, loyalty and dedication, missing-nin are people with defective characters.

Are there any chances of this story being updated? It is really wonderful and well-thought out. I am sorry to note that this amazing fic has so few reviews. I noticed that you have only this story and it was last updated almost a year ago. If you had more I would definitely read them (given they're Naruto fics :P). Let me know. :)
Doujin-Maker chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
It's really too slow. I'm sorry but Kazumi's character development is way under the radar. Six chapters and she's only two. So far the only thing that developed are the OC characters. I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to like it.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
That's really amazing!
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
I..I think I found myself another favourite story!
Marie chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Fun fic!
nami chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Hey there!

Hope you update soon, your writing is absolutely beautiful.

Til next time,
nami
gemstoneshaman chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Beautiful, beautiful stories! Ah, I think you might want to note that Sasuke did get his Sharingan after the Massacre. Itachi just suppressed it. But, anyhow, please update soon!
Rakaan chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
No idea why you're using non-english words like "Chichiue" and "Hahaue" in a story written in english when there are perfectly convenient translations like "Dad" and "Mom", or "Father" and "Mother", if you want it to be formal. Using bastardized japanese terms when there are perfectly serviceable translations just makes you come across as a weaboo.
hashimito chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
you know what i hope madara is torn to shreds by naruto and sasuke
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
This whole freaking chapter was tense from beginning to end, then you just leave me hanging with this cryptic last sentence. Are you doimg this to me on purpose? *sniff* ;(
T.T. Shadows chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Nice chapter! Update soon!
iluvfairytale chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
This chapter is confusing. Itbleft many unanswered questions and left many new ones. I had to keep trying to remember who this and that name belongs to. And near the end of the chapter, as was just at lost and left out as Kazumi was.