Reviews for young blood
Servo25 chapter 2 . 2/8
It must be like my tenth time reading this story and it never fails to impress. You are an absolutely amazing writer... The whole Young Blood 'verse, Dog Days Are Over and We Were Boxing In The Stars are in my top 5 favourite fics. I know life gets crazy and writing takes up a lot of time but I really hope you continue Dog Days... You have such a talent with writing, I only wish I could be half as good as you. I hope you get time to update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2019
It’s great stuff. I love it. It’s so cute to read about piper and Alex being high school sweetheart and you did not stray that much from Vauseman. Thanks for that. Is there a continuation?
swiftiesworld chapter 2 . 4/19/2019
this was some seriously good shit.. loved it.. thanks for sharing.
Jamla chapter 2 . 11/5/2018
This was a really great read! Thanks!
taylorsvause chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
honestly yes pls write a young adult novel on this except maybe not young adult just adult
guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
it's the third time I re-read this. It never gets old. Love the story as always!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
Rereading this verse hope you can update Dog Days sometime over the holidays
B.01 chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
fuck fuck fuck this was so good and sensitive and just i'm crying and wow amazing holy shit
shiney1983 chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
I found your stories 3 days ago. I've read several of them, and this is my second time through the "Young Blood" verse. I LOVE how well you seem to know both Piper and Alex. I'm much more of a "Piper" myself. Since the moment I started watching Orange, I gravitated toward Alex. My unbearable crush on Laura Prepon (since "That 70s Show) may have had a little to do with it, but as early as episode 2, I could feel the pain and brokenness radiating off of Alex and I always crush hard on those characters, like I can love them back to life or something. For me, that's what Alex and Piper's relationship does, it keeps them both alive, in all the ways that both heal and hurt. This story, though AU, which by the way, I usually don't bother with, captures everything I've always felt like I knew about Vauseman. Also, there are elements in the story which help provide depth, even strangely cannonical depth to each of them. I will incorporate these "facts" into my understanding of the characters moving forward; such as Alex's hero worship of Lee being the reason the meeting crushed her, or Piper's need to be the popular kid being the main source of the push and pull when fighting her feelings for Alex. I've always obsessively loved my ships and characters as though they're real. You not only helped me flesh Al and Pipes out more, but, based on the care you showed toward them in this fic, make me feel like my feeling toward my fandoms are not all that weird at all. So thank you for writing Vauseman the way you do. It means more to me, personally, than I can probably adequately explain. I hope you haven't, and never will, stop writing adventures for them.
zap to me and my hippos chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
"She hopes she stood up so fast that bitchy girl's head hit the bleachers." got me laughing so hard... And then my heart squeezed so tight because of the ending...Thanks for the awesome work.
NinaCordova chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
You my friend are a hell of a writer... BRILLIANT. Let me tell you ... I have read hundreds of stories throughout the years . Reading fan-fiction is one of my joys and hobbies and this one story is easily in my top 5 .. more exactly in #1.

Thank you for sharing such a masterpiece with us ,the readers.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
So im probably rereading this for literally the millionth time, I love this whole series so so much. I love how Alex and piper know each other so well and how they have so much history and you write them so well and it's just so damn good
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
In going back and rereading everything, while enduring the DD hiatus! Lol. I had forgotten how beautiful this particular fic is. It spans a long time, for being relatively short, but somehow it makes you feel like you've spent years with them, watching them grow. That's kind of an amazing talent. Like a good movie that's an hour and a half, but you leave feeling like youve known the characters all your life and would wage wars for them.
whenaspritemeetsaunicorn chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I don't usually read Vauseman fics since I don't like Piper but I came across this one and loved it! I adore Alex and Diane :)
PauliCN7 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Staying up til 2:29 AM to finish this was worth it. I loved every second of this. God, I wish I could rewind so I could read it again. The feels. This is one of my personal favorites out there. This is so sweet, the writing is exceptional and I love the details of the music you added. My heart is so full of love thanks to this story. If I had to rate it, 11/10 (ha. Get it?) This is one of the best stories out there. Thanks for writing this. Have an awesome day.