Reviews for Hidden Angel of the Unknown
PONTUS IS THE PRIMORDIAL GOD OF THE SEA OCEANUS IS THE TITAN OF THE SEA
NotJustPercabeth chapter 14 . 11/11/2018
Continue.
Hmm chapter 11 . 1/5/2018
I was okay with it till you made him forgive Annabeth for cheating on him. I don't know if its my deep burning hate for cheaters but I would never let anyone forgive the person who cheated on them
ZechDestroyer chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
Also if you read my other review please say my name in your story!
ZechDestroyer chapter 14 . 9/24/2017
I got an idea for inspiration I might not be a writer. But, you can do it so that FireJ goes into the his mind. The armor starts controlling him but he slowly gains control. He then fights off the the formation of Erebus and Nyx. To give all the campers enough time to escape into Bunker 9. FireJ then learns his power to control the earth to cover around the formation of Eberus and Nyx. He teleports away to Bunker 9 and helps Leo make machines, To help in the war with Chaos.
YouAreTheOne chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
You did GREAT!
I already read this fanfiction, and let me tell you,you write better than many fluent English writers!
So keep WRITING!
Leonardo chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Hi!
Your story's doing great.
And I have some suggestions for you:
-Erebus and Nyx formation could
-spread madness, darkness, everything except hope in Pandora's Jar
-may be Pertemis, or SOME ship, not Percabeth
-the only Ancient Law I know is that the Gods are not allowed to interfere with mortals/demigods, but in your story, it was already broken?
-hero could refer to Percy or Ron
-Percy would keep saving the world
-Ron would only keep trying to seek attention
lordonyx348 chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Just saying but casualties ARE deaths
Um chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Casualties mean deaths... fyi
CrxxedKingdom chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Amazingly done so far! I am
CrxxedKingdom chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
AMAZING IDEAS!
CrxxedKingdom chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
It's Chaos isn't it? Loving the Love Triangle forming.
CrxxedKingdom chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
Ooooo I'm getting a little hint of Penya up in here XD I'm also excited to see what Ron has in store. But I do have one question, wouldn't Ron and Percy have more encounterings since they sleep in the same cabin?
CrxxedKingdom chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
So you're gonna go for the happy ending eh? I see how it is XD Jkjkjkjkjkjk I love it. I'm sensing this will turn into either Pertemis or the reunion of Annabeth and Percy.
CrxxedKingdom chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
As an author who thrives on tragic endings, I believe you might know my answer to that question XD