Reviews for Deep Purple
Chippo135 chapter 14 . 10/2/2020
I hope you continue this story at some point in the future.
OtakuOne chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Rip this story pronto-senpai pls update
Takagi Akito chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
We are all looking forward to the next chapter! ch. 14 didn't leave us with much of a cliffhanger, but still.. I am so eager to read what comes next! (been 2 years huh?)
RR guy chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
It's called mojo man.
SamiChanXD chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
awesome chapt, author chan!.. cant wait for an update!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Wow I thought this thing is already dead now, glad to see a new update...
It seems that your writing improved a bit, keep it up XD

I know you're not gonna upload a new chapter immediately, but I'm still gonna wait and look forward for a new one! :))
OtakuOne chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Yay! Another chapter! Finally.. I thought you were dead or something, so I almost prepared a funeral :P.
Takagi Akito chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Why Star Wars you said? Because it's THE Star Wars! They are awesome!

To the review.
It turns out to be a happy filler chapter after all huh. I guess it is a good break after all those tense moments in Kanata arc. I was wishing that you'd show us more about the Riki-playing-Tomoya. You could try making him facing the softball team too, perhaps. Should be nice seeing him against the black cat.
Chichiryuutei chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
I am back! Sorry I did not review your story in several chapter, I was going to do some self reflecting.

For my comment, it is good as usual, haruka still doing something random and riki got pulled by her. Kengo joining in their random activitiy, I thought you are better than that kengo!

Kanata had been absent? Did it has any revelance with several chapter before, where riki is Kanata boyfriend? I am eager to waiting your next chapter, no matter how long it is.

Chichiryuutei, out!
Aaron Jaeger chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
It's a shorter than usual, huh. I think it's normal for someone who has just gone hiatus for a while. But still, you manage to keep the quality of writing, which is amazing. It does feel short, but in the terms of plot amount, it is quite much.

Another dimension world is also very Maeda-esque. Though, going into all that again after Kyousuke's makes it somewhat... you know... redundant? Well, this is probably different because you haven't mentioned that this is artificial world like Kyousuke's and instead a parallel world to the real world so it's okay. A bit scientific about this world might be interesting.. Kanata is Kud's roommate so she might catch a few interesting world from her, who's so interested in 'that' theory.

It's a nice chapter. I like it. You also slipped a gag, referencing AngelBeats! Haha. Nice touch there.

Keep up the good work! Hope you update soon, Senpai.
Takagi Akito chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Sorry for the late review, m8.
It's really good to have you back. We've all been waiting for the day when you've finally made a breakthrough of your writer's block. It's a bit short, but it's okay. It's better to be the diligent turtle than the lazy hare.

So, to the review.
The Kanata soliloquy at the beginning feels really nice. It's yandere-ish, and I think a yandere Kanata is not bad at all.

An interesting cliffhanger end. I'm looking forward to Kanata's explanation!
Keep up the good work!
Yukine-ren chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
plss up date
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
loving the story can not wait to see more of it
Shadowplayer360 chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
This is a nice story. I'm surprised I completely forgot about the "Ratings" section on the filter.

I just found out about this story today, and I'm already waiting for the next chapter! Listening to the Little Busters while reading this makes me think of this scene as part of the actual visual novel! Please update soon!
BlazeOfRequiem chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Managed to sneak a review here :D
Anyways... I like what you did in the story which the fact the I never though about HaruRiki before. And yet adding Kanata in the mix makes it well... cool. I am not used to threesomes stories.
Well... So far nothing out of place so keep up the good work! -helds up a Thumbs up -