Reviews for You Are SO Infuriating!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I don't know why but this chapter reminded me of the song You Make Me (Completely Miserable) by Lit. I think it might be how Bakura feels in this situation.
flufffmufffin chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
calling a bluff? what is that? ._. ive never heard that before
flufffmufffin chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
lulz that is too funy! yami likes to mess around with bakura. haha

i reed moar now.
Idiom666 chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
Wow! I love this story, it was so like them. You did a great job at caprturing their characters. Keep writing!
dogsruleW chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
This is SO good! you should write more fics like this! This was amazing! I loved it!
Fluffy Yami Sora chapter 7 . 7/9/2003
YOU'RE AN INSPERATION TO ALL AUTHORS! BRAVO TO OtakuChild! Cute story!
Akashi Yume chapter 7 . 7/5/2003
the scene where Bakura is in the bathroom with his chest bleeding then yami saw it and felt all bad. that made me feel like crying. it honestly did. very good story.
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
OH GOD, THAT WAS GREAT! IM LAUGHING SO HARD ABOUT THE WIZARD OF OZ THING!
Yuen chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
This is truly a great story. *sniffle* The ending was so cute!

Write more Yami/Bakura fics! And remember, it's YAMI/BAKURA forever!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
*sparkly eyes* OtakuChild...I love you. This fic was wonderful-it was touching and funny...all at the same time! I love it so much! *huggles fic* Keep up the great work! _

Neko-chan
kaiba'sgirl chapter 7 . 12/23/2002
Awww! It was so sweet! _ Ack! Rabid Mokuba! Tee hee hee! Well...not much to say except for the above, and I like pie too! Especially pecan pie...um, anyways, I enjoyed this fic and I'll check for your others!
323232 chapter 7 . 12/23/2002
*teary eyed* That was such a cute end, and I just finished seeing pictures of Bakura and Yami after two months of nothing, that I got all emotional...oh gods...anywho, loved it, loved it, loved it!
SephirothsGoddess chapter 7 . 12/22/2002
yeah, martinelli's is VERY good! yum! good job! _
EternalDarkness chapter 7 . 12/21/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I wuv it. Why did it have to end? No fair. It was really good
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2002
OH, why does it have to end? this was SOO good! :) i really enjoyed it, plz write more stories like this! cuz i would certainly be reading all of them. :)