Reviews for Grace is Gone
Mark chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
Very touching. . . And very, very funny, all at the same time! You have a real gift!
Mainalpha chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Love the progression of the story so far and can't wait to see how it turns out, through will Rebekah forcibly take control of Grace or simply have it given to her? Will be interesting either way, but might be even better for the 'hostile takeover' to occur and would be fun to see what happens to Latricia in the process.
Hope this and all other stories continue to be as interesting as this one has turned out to be.
Scout-Reads chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Last chapter you said Becca would get devious...she hasn't. I hope she does.
Scout-Reads chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I look forward to Becca stealing Grace away from Latricia.
Scout-Reads chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I like Grace's new cut.

I don't want her with Latisha anymore...
Scout-Reads chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I like Becca more, I hope she doesn't get as mean to Grace as the other girl.
Scout-Reads chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Interesting. I like not really know where this is going for now.
ThisLittleAnne chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
The struggle is real. The players are dynamic. You have them set exactly as it is played out in the dungeons. Only it's not a game. These are real life people submitting to this. The pain , the bright red cheeks, the scarring and sissification. You have Latrice who seems cold heartedly evil and gets her kicks off of Grace's agony. There are people like that in the world. I am one of them. *insert raised eyebrows*. I enjoy the pain and degradation of a other "willing" participant. But willing becomes a very fine line filled with small squiggles off the page. When they've passed so far into subspace they are Incapable of refusing, are they still willing? Or is consent merely taken for granted and the dominant then chooses to do whatever is "moral" or "right" in their own mind? The struggle continues.

You have Grace, a dead on the inside teenager who is comfortable with being "told" what to do, so she automatically becomes prey for those who are stronger and enjoy the "helplessness" that weaker display. So she finds this girl who likes to give orders, one she feels she can just let take the reins. Unfortunately for her she just fell victim to the real world. The world who will chew you up and spit you out and enjoy your suffering while it all happens. Still she struggles.

Then there's Becca. She's not sure of her place yet. She doesn't know who or what she is or where she's going in life. She's caught up in the highschool teenage drama, only this drama is much more than someone strealing a boyfriend or wearing the same clothes to school. This is life or death, or the attempt at salvaging life.

She struggles morally, sexually, physically, emotionally and that's what makes this story so incredible. Is it hard to read? For a Dominant, no. For someone who had participated on the lower end of the struggle, to know what it feels like under that belt, Under that strap-on, under the fists and bruises and shorn hair. I would imagine it could be viewed as such.

I revel in it. I embrace it and follow along with avid appreciation and wait eagerly for the next installment. This is life . This is the struggle. This is, the way things are. You just have more courage than most to write what's in your head. I applaud you.

Until next time
One-of-the-pieces chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I can't even... I don't think I can read this anymore. There's just too much emotion and I don't know how to deal with this one. It's good, no doubt about that. However, I find it too...intense and emotion evoking for me. I might come back and read it later when I can handle it, but not until it's done because part of the anxiety is the waiting.
ThisLittleAnne chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I like the stand up Becca. The one who will fight for some non-entity girl who has already given up her own life because her Top requests it. What you are suggesting is TPE. (Total Power Exchange) It can be a life or death pursuit to try to do exactly what you are told 24/7, so that you now longer have a voice, a thought that's your own. Your opinions are neither wanted nor needed. You become robotic in nature. You don't move unless you are told to. You sit vacantly waiting to be someone's pretty little toy and hope sometimes that the abuse kills you, just so you would be free.

But Becca, she has fire in her. A determination in life that she's not going to be someone's toy. She's going to rule the roost in her henhouse. Everything will be as she demands. Until she meets someone whose stronger and more dominant. That's the crux of the matter in life. For as big and badass as someone might be, there's that one person out there whose tougher and meaner and more badass than you could ever be. That is the person you could see yourself submitting to, because finally you have been bested.

Finally control is taken out of your hands, and you succumb to the desire to do as they say, through fear or desire, really it doesn't matter. And so it begins. I like a challenge. I do not like a girl who has become so robotic in nature that it no longer pleases me to tell her how to lick my boots. It no longer is enjoyable to watch her sit and whimper and wait for release.

This story, is still in its infancy, and so I look forward to each chapter being posted. I look forward to finding out exactly how things will go, if they go as I envision them going or if your muse is merely playing with me.

Until next time my darling.

ThisLittleAnne chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Often, one thing that seems insignificant to one can change the entire world for another.

And yes, I've cut a submissive's hair, but when they were being defiant and mouthy, not because someone other than in our relationship pushed or goaded me towards it. Rules clearly defined before we began.

The dynamics are so hard for some to understand, especially vanilla outsiders. People who have no concept what its like to fuck in anything but the missionary position.

Spankings? Why I love to give them *wicked grin* Such delightful rosy cheeks and all that jazz.

I'm interested in seeing how far Becca takes this. Grace's new hair is clearly indicative of Latrice's emotional state in the relationship, Power Play / Control. I do so enjoy your stories, they always make me think on them for a few hours afterwards. Wondering where you will go next, how things will take place.

Well done darling.

ThisLittleAnne chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I enjoyed that way more than I should. I enjoyed the degradation, the small instances of abuse, and the way that Grace is defeated and allows herself to be manhandled and tossed around like a rag doll.

I enjoyed the outsiders perspective of a D/s lifestyle. Grace is little more than a fucktoy and I loved that as well. The banter, the sheer volume of discussion, it was if I were watching it live. A performance put on just for me. As of now, Grace is my favorite. The Pushover pansy who is incapable of independent thoughts or desires. Perfection sweetness. I can't even begin to make you understand how I wish I could favorite this over and over.

natcityjp chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I can't wait for study time.
ThisLittleAnne chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
As requested little darlin'. I rather think I like Grace, or rather was like her in high school. Not in looks, but temperament and studies. I was Korean smart. I had a decent body that the girls loved.

I'm interested to see where Latrice is going with this. You never know, and trying to ascribe labels to any of them is like trying to rope the wind.

Just for the record, I weighed 120lbs, had butt length dark brown curly hair. Size DD tits, a smallish waist. My eyes were more green then, although I did have the flecks of gold and brown in them. I wasn't one of the cool kids, I wasn't a jock. I was on the riding committee for my town. I rode horses and any willing females. I hit on my female teachers and succeeded with a few. I was unique. Just me.

Just as you are you. Your muse is speaking to you. Listen up sweetness, you'll never know unless you do.

Until we meet again, once upon a dream.