Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord of Immortality
J-M-D-R chapter 25 . 6/17
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVED this story
Please don’t abandon it that would be a waste of this pearl and a waste of your obvious talent

~James
HCullen chapter 25 . 6/7
Your interpretation of Harry and Ginny is amazing. i hope that you finish this story. thank you for share it with us.
Scarlett J. Abner chapter 25 . 5/13
Hello there!

First of all, I'd like to say how extremely happy and glad I am that once I found this story, I didn't immediately balk at the fact that it was updated quite a while ago and actually decided to give it a shot. I absolutely love your way of writing and I don't have enough words to explain to you how in love I am with your Harry and Ginny (despite (and because of) the many times I wanted to bash their heads together).

That being said, it "has* been two years since the last update and I would really like to know if you plan on finishing this story. Since I am an exclusive Hinny shipper (I simply cannot see them with anyone else unless they're the main goal in the end), it is actually quite difficult to search out really good fics that have almost everything I want in them and yet, I found it in this one so I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this creation.

In either case, thank you so much for sharing.
NumBaH-OnE chapter 25 . 2/28
Great story and great chapter please continue, I really like the relationship you have between Ginny and Harry and how it doesn’t always go smoothly
NumBaH-OnE chapter 17 . 2/28
Harry’s cloak can neither be summoned off him or ripped but good story nonetheless
darkpheonix31 chapter 17 . 10/3/2017
As much as i like the relationship that you're building with Ginny and Harry, there are many times when i think you've created too much of an ideal and not quite a realistic character in Ginny. Any time Harry is truly upset Ginny knows exactly what to say and yes, Ginny has had the experience with the diary to fall back on but even still, it begs the question of how does this 15 year old girl truly understand the intracties of war?
Personally i think she would be more surprised when Harry confesses to killing people. Not because she necessarily thinks its wrong, I don't think she would nor would she judge Harry for it. But the fact remains, Ginny has still lived a fairly sheltered life and her calm acceptance of everything tht comes Harry's way is a bit too good to be true. Just as Harry's total exclusion of talking about anything with Abby is overly simplistic. I understand that Harry is with her as an "escape" and i think its very in character for Harry to want a bit of normalcy only to discover over time that it isn't possible for him. At the same time, Harry spends literally hours training, what does Abby think he's doing all this time? The writing is good but as much as you've paced the timing well with Harry and Ginny, you have forced it other ways. The fights are one thing but have one of them truly mess up. Romance is hard enough for teens but add in a war (particularly with Harrys role) and it's hard to know what to do.
darkpheonix31 chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
I love it!. I absolutely think that Dumbledore was wrong to send Harry on a mission without his knowledge and yet at the same tine i can understand why he would do it. I also really like Harry's reaction to it all. I think that Harry will eventually come to understand what Dumbledore did but i don't think its something he'll ever thank him for. This is a deep betrayal of trust and i'm interested to see where their relationship goes from here.
Also great writing with the stealth missions, they are orignal and unique with great descriptions
darkpheonix31 chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
I'm really loving this story. Good call having Harry talk to Ron before Ginny about the prophesy, i've seen a couple of other stories do it that way and you're right it feels incredibly forced and out of character. I really like the romance that you have with Harry/Ginny because it builds realistically. So many fics (and quite frankly canon to an extent) have Harry's feelings come out of no where and suddenly Ginny is the "only person he could possibly talk to" which is not only limiting to a person but a juvenile idea of what a relationship should be.
I also really like what you've done with Sirius and the training regime. You have a nice balance of tough training but a caring Sirius and a fun summer. Harry isn't suddenly awesome (though does seem to learn a lot faster than in canon but not unbelievably so) and he hasn't become obsessive about training to the exclusion of all else. I do have a slight criticism about Sirius' love interest. While he most certainly deserves one and i'm glad its in the story, i can't help but wonder why Sirius isn't more upset with her for 12 years of betrayal. Because that's what it really is. I can't really blame you for it because that seems to be the theme for Sirius- he fought in this brotherhood of fighters that were dedicated to stopping Voldemort and then they all collectively abandoned him. No trial, no visit, no question of why Sirius would turn on his beat friend. I can see that Sirius appatently hurt Sarah before supposedly becoming a murderer but i'm always hestitant when reading fics to trust any relationship that Sirius was supposed to have had before Azkaban because if you can think so poorly of someone, do really love them? But i really do love this story. The characters are great so don't take my own opinion on Sirius/Sarah to heart
Just William chapter 25 . 7/20/2017
It would be very nice to be treated to a long overdue update to this quite fascinating and well thought out story but alas, I don't think it will happen. My only criticism of this story is the American way of spelling things! As a Brit it pains me to see "mom" when it should be "mum".
LF74 chapter 25 . 2/18/2017
This is probably my favourite fanfiction, can't wait for the next chapter!
Dobby99 chapter 25 . 2/15/2017
Oh my God. I love this fanfiction soo much! :3 Please update soon, this is really great! I love Harry and Ginny's whole relationship from the beginning till now, you did a very good job building it :3 And there is a good mix of action and romance, I love it! Please please please update, I can't wait to read more! Sorry for my grammar btw, I'm German and it probably sucks xD
Guest chapter 25 . 2/15/2017
Well done! Waiting for the next chapter! hehe
DameEsmeralda chapter 25 . 1/14/2017
This is by far one of my favorite fanfics! I love the dynamic between Harry and Dumbledore. Harry and Ginny are also fantastic...please keep the updates coming! I've followed, so I'm looking forward to them in my inbox! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/1/2017
Wow! Amazing HG. Already anticipating the next chapter. Awesome stuff!
Peter chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Thanks 4 the update, i read the sorry last year, and i've just found out that u still update it. It's such an awesome story, so thx 4 it. I'm really looking for the next update, thanks. :D