Reviews for My Thanksgiving
Lady Adyra chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
I simply adored this story, chapter after chapter. The way you wrote Catherine's illness and feelings was full of emotion and along with the songs you chose it was a perfect mixture. The way Grissom realizes that all Cath ever wanted was for him to be by her side was the highlight of the plot. A beautiful, precious work.
CSIgirl911 chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
I really enjoyed reading that! it was sooo sweet! Please do write a Christmas story~ your the most awesome writer ever!
Charming-Storm chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
*smiles* An amazing endig to an amazing story. You probably already know that all of us Graveyard Shift 'groupies' need a sequel, right ? * wink *

You did a great job, Allison. Proud-of-you!
TisTheEast chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Great ending to a wonderful story! So a sequel you say...I can't wait!
Chibi Tenshi chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
*SNIFFLES* Waaaah you finally finished it Allie! And it was so beautiful and emotional. Once again, Grissom was so tender and supportive. The emotions were just so very well written, and made me just a wee bit sniffly. *sniffles again* And what's this? A Christmas story? You must write it Allie! You must! _ And I can't wait to read it... and oh yeah, TWO hours of CSI today! I'm a happy camper! *big hugs* Happy Turkey Day to you too _
Ann chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Hey girl-you did it! YIPPIE! And a sequel? YES, YES, YES! Maybe we can get some more of those kisses! ; ) You handled that wonderfully! I totally loved this story so much-you know that, though!
montag chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
I love that line, "No one to lean on. NOthing to hold on to, and still she apologized." That line itself summed up Catherine's character. Great chapter, full of emotion. I hope you post more soon.
montag chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
TisTheEast chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
oooh that was a really good chapter! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next
EosAphrodite chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Allison,

Great as always. Can't wait to read more.
spikeswench chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
wow.. this is powerful stuff... keep updating, wont you? I'd love to see how it all turns out!
Ann chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
You were right Allison(and don't let it go to your head!)-that was an awesome stopping point! Loved this chapter-one of my favorites of all-time(and that's saying a lot-you know how much SwM means to me!). I'd better be getting some Chapter 4 soon-I need more of a fix!
Charming-Storm chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
. I was close to crying my way through chapters 3 & 4 ! I absolutely loved it, especially the part in the church where she runs to him. :)
nash chapter 4 . 11/19/2002
i will be waiting bubba
nash chapter 3 . 11/19/2002
poor grissom. cath should not treat him like that. walking away from him. doesn't she know that he's not good with people?

by the way, good story and well written story. i hope for more. review your story soon!