Reviews for Tabloid
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/7
This is a very good fic.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/7
my cheeks and tummy are acking hard right now hehe i could really see heero like it was really happening -
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 4 . 7/7
They are just so cute.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 3 . 7/7
Really really really loving this story.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 2 . 7/7
I loved this! It's really original, which is hard to find alot of the time.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/7
not nearly enough stories to satisfy my Heero and Relena get to it, write more! more! more!
kimberly gozum chapter 6 . 4/3
An amazing story! I completely love it!
When is the next chapter coming out!
salimaran08 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Pleaaaase 's been a long tome,please vive it a seconde thaught,do ont vive it up
minney chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Hello again
Can someone please give me the website of the author

minney chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very good story please update it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Noooo, it can't stop there!
Eloisa chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I know this hadn't been updated in ages but this story is just too good for that. I really wish you could continue it...

icha chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
hi! i've always waited for a continuation of this story. hope there still is continuation. i'm really looking forward to it. :)
Miselle chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
O! I have been waititng for a really long time for this story to be updated! Args! Haha your keeping me on eggshells here! The fic is fantastic! And I cannot wait for the next update!
crimsond chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Oh my gods I miss this story soo much! Please please update soon, I love your fic! It's going so wonderfully and I'm dying here! Please update whenever is most convenient for you ( soon hopefully lol) , your writing is wonderful and this story is too good to be left undone! _ Goodluck, please update! Ek!