Reviews for To Love the Enemy
Adonai63 chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
Any plans to update soon? I know it's been YEARS, but there's no trouble in asking, right?
aceacs123 chapter 25 . 1/4/2009
oh no it hasnt been up dated in like 4 years and it was really good chance of you finishing it? i hope you do
Heian Edenwood chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
To start thing's off, I'll start with negativity (Yes... I enjoy being evil even if a story is good). Ok... maybe not so much negativity.

...

Forget it.

The main charm of your stories (in my opinion) is the interaction (mainly dialogue) between your characters. It's actually kind of endearing.

However, it lacks any depth or understanding of the situation. Not saying that YOU lack the understanding but it's a bit hard at times to picture the situation or whatever it is due to the lack of description and detail. I have a whole "tutorial" on it, but you'd probably get bored to death... hehe... If you want it, you can just PM the request or ask it from me over MSN.

Another thing you need to watch out for is your spelling, grammar and tenses. It's not too bad (you just need to spellcheck). I've seen MUCH worse... trust me... gives me a headache when I try to help them point out their errors.

Well, apart from the above, your story's pretty good. I usually get turned off by chunks of dialogue (since they bore me) but yours actually keep me interested.

Update soon. ;)

(Yes... the whole thing was a compliment of sorts with me pointing out stuff you could improve on.)
rainne chapter 25 . 8/7/2007
hey, are you still writing this story?It's good! I like the way you portray squall so I was wondering whether you'll be updating anytime has been years since you last updated but I'm still waiting for it!
Ittan chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
please, it's been awfully long, udpate one of those day.
Ryutori chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
O.o 1 year but your story is still great! Please Update soon.
higher than sky high chapter 25 . 2/2/2006
Wow, it's been over a year... well just wanted to say that I REALLY enjoyed this story lots up to where it is now.. I hope that if you ever return to the site you get a chance to update this, I know everyone would love to read your stories. :)
LinkOOT chapter 25 . 11/6/2005
please update soon.
JayLiyah chapter 25 . 10/9/2005
Darn! You need to post the rest so we can figure out what he wants to say! Please do it soon, your story's interesting.
rlowry chapter 25 . 8/15/2005
update soon one of the best ff8 fics ever see please update soon thanx
tidusXyuna637 chapter 25 . 7/7/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! omg i fcken love this fic! its now my favorite ff8 fic! now u better update soon cuz im about to cry! :D
Cerulean Crystal chapter 25 . 5/7/2005
irvine was reading what...
Cerulean Crystal chapter 24 . 5/7/2005
he is still .
Cerulean Crystal chapter 23 . 5/7/2005
this was short
Cerulean Crystal chapter 22 . 5/7/2005
well i didn't really believe that her father would kill her anyway.