Reviews for No Hope
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
This is powerful and i really wish cannon Jack had been so observant and wise. That would have been high drama.
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
So sad, but I'm glad they were able to save her from the gruesome cannon death.
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
For her sake I wish this had been cannon. How she must have suffered! Very well written this is!
FranArian chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
If only Jack really would've been that good about it...
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
It was sweet if Jack to give Ianto time and assistance to do what was best for Lisa.
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'd rather this scenario than Jack being lazy and loose. It is fun, though, to think of the cunning it took to put one over on Torchwood security.
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Weird as it may sound, I like this a lot and I really wish it had gone down this way. It shows Ianto doing what he's good at, using every resource available to get the information he needs, but it also shows Jack as I think he should have been portrayed from the start. He's not blinded from staring at Ianto's arse to the point that he doesn't notice what's going on under his nose. He's aware of everything, but he keeps watch and gives Ianto the chance to accept the truth and do what needs to be done. He's brutally honest, but compassionate at the same time.

They have a good chance of building real trust and friendship from here - and something more when Ianto reaches the point where he feels ready to move on from Lisa.

A sensitive topic beautifully handled.
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Much, much better. Jack's compassionate, and he isn't an idiot. So yes, infinitely better.
taylorpatta chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like this a lot - it really makes more sense than RTD's version. Well done and thank you
crazstiz chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love it!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I kind of like the theory that Jack knew. RTD left it that Jack didn't sleep, but never knew that Ianto brought Lisa in? Of course GDL said Ianto was probably sleeping with Jack to distract him. So who knows.
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this was sad but i like this version much better. Great job!
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I like this version. Of course, Jack would be observant. And he would be kind to someone who's suffering, even if he knows the hard think must still be done. Deep in his heart, I think Ianto knew this would be the best way.
Brose1001 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hrm, I like this way of the episode playing out. They probably did not use something like this in the series due to there not being enough "drama", but I definitely like this one better.
WeevilRockYou95 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Beautifully done. Keep up the amazing work!