Reviews for Virtue and Vice
AceofCrows chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You know I don't care about which one is penetrating the other, but there really isn't enough MadaHashi to balance out the HashiMada, so it makes a nice change. And dominant, pushy Madara is always the best Madara. :B

I didn't know that about the Japanese witching hour, that's interesting. And I think your smut-writing skills have improved: this seems much smoother and more natural than say, the smut in some older drafts of SotM.

Anyway, me likee.
Hana13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Ah, to be young, in love and denial! I kinda wonder how they'll get out of this situation...UwU
AceOfCrows chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I do think you were right to end it at that point, but still, I wonder how they got out of this situation. So many awkward questions...

Tobirama: Anija, why are you naked? *facepalm*

But this one really carried across chasitity, because there was an undertone of sexuality. MADARA STROKING THAT SCAR. (He's going to have fun with that later :B) Their age isn't specified, but I imagine them as not-quite adults in this one.

Also, Madara baring his teeth at the monkeys is strangely endearing. XD
Lady Leaf8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
...Wow, this is hot.
Blood play isn't really my thing usually, but it worked for this chapter.
And it was a bit refreshing that Madara was being the dominant one instead of Hashirama; I personally feel that they would switch off depending on the situation, which sparks my question:
Is Madara going to "top" for all the chapters, or will you switch it off between them, or do you not know yet?
Personally, I don't mind either way, but variety is nice.
I really can't wait for your next chapter! _
Sincerely,