Reviews for For The First Time
JenDamn chapter 10 . 9/20
Fleur has some effin nerve to be mad at her mate. What Hermione said when she left was absolutely correct. If Fleur really cared she would have stood up to her mother. Not to mention she actually tried to debase her mate, and did something sexual without permission. What was Hermione supposed to do. Quite frankly this is bullshit.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/21
Well that was Bea grows up to be a world dictator since her real parents die in one time they must go back and fix things.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 2/20
Is that William that is skulking around? So who are the troops of the Imperii and why are they killing these people off?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/20
When will they explain to Be a that Fleur is her mother also or did the little brainiac figure it out already? Where are they living and will they go back to where Fleur came from anytime soon? I imagine there are a few folks worried about what happened to Fleur after she vanished.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 2/20
Okay? Explain what did Hermione do? Why are all of these people back from the dead and how?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/20
Beatitas? Where did that come from? Will they be together now or is Hermione still mad at her after three must have had some major wards of no one for find her all of this why?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 2/20
Who is it that has our Hermione,and why? It isn't that crazy bitch they should have killed instead of talk her ear off? So 'Mionie figured out what older witches or wizards couldn't?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 2/20
Seriously Fleur and Ron were there and you have them having a conversation with her instead of killing the bitch,really? Come on!
Did that kiss Hermione has her make Fleur stupid or what?
What happened to Bellatrix after she hexed Fleur did Ron finally do something right and kill her?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 12/4/2018
Okay?what is going on?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2018
...why did all the others die a horribly death though?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2018
Ooh wouldn't it be fun if it was Ginny
Dark Den 123 chapter 20 . 11/10/2017
Love the addition of Quinn and Rachel!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2016
Loved ur story! I thought that the idea of time travel was brilliant, it's so bloody hard to write about this particular topic and to grasp the concept like that. I thought that the third epilogue was kind of confusing because it was a big story compressed and fast-forwarded. But nonetheless a very articulate piece. Keep up the good work, I will be awaiting newer works from you.
Andanna chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
I sorta got the story now but still confused with the timeline of events.
Remmi chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
A rather confusing chapter. Hope to be enlightened soon.