Reviews for Retrograde
Please come back to the story, I love it so much
H A M B O . 1 7 chapter 11 . 2/24/2019
please update soon T.T
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 11 . 2/17/2019
Please update this beautiful story!
muzicaldove chapter 11 . 1/15/2019
rereading this story, please please please continue it
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2018
Awe I hope you update soon, I want to know of their relationship. When will she remember...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2018
I'm intrigued, can't wait to find out more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
Update?
Amezaiku chapter 11 . 10/18/2018
I love this a lot, thought I can't comprehend what kind of AU it is...like is it after the war? did Sasuke not leave the village? I'm not sure, but great work.
onlyluna chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
Aww. She's suffering without knowing and he's suffering with the present situation. It's really sad.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2018
interesting! The exploration of their relationship while having forgotten/hiding the past is really intriguing.
nina chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
Que dolor q tú pareja no te recuerdo o los momentos vividos juntos. O tú no acordarte de él o ella.. Será q deberían formar nuevos recuerdos
nina chapter 11 . 4/5/2018
Por qué poner a sufrir tanto a Sasuke, con q Hinata no lo recuerde
amgs chapter 11 . 2/4/2018
My heart... isn’t okay. This is so well-written, I can’t. You’ve got a way to show the emotions Hinata and Sasuke are feeling, becuase Damn can i feel then too. It’s the pain, the nostalgia and all the longing and love mixed together, they made me tear up quite a few times. I do wonder what actually happened with Hinata. I’m glad to see her more confident of herself, but I wished she didn’t have to go through the all the confusion (though it feeds my angst-driven heart tbh). Anyhow, thanks for sharing this with us! I truly enjoyed it all :)
muzicaldove chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
please please come back and update!
madteen66 chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
This is amazing and oh so painful to read. The way you describe every action and moment is lovely.