Reviews for The Wise Mage: A Tale Based on the Four Wise Monkeys
Thorn999 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Would you PLEASE write more ALREADY!? *whiny voice* I've been waiting for months for mooorree. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
really brilliant work!
Love Faith Embers chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I love this chapter! Could you upload the next one soon? Please? :D
GarionRiva chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I'm disappointed you change the pairings I've started to read this because of Harrymort. Well good luck! I hope you decide to write HPLV some days.
Love Faith Embers chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Great story so far! I can't wait for more! I really hate Dumbledore in this fic! :D
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Yeah I've read of evil Dumbledore but this beats the cake how the hell did this come to pass.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Small person so guessing he is under glamours or never did manage to recoup any of his height. Now will that vow cover just Tom or any of his death eaters trying to harm Harry as well.
2012summerstar chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Is Severus good in this? Oh, that sucks big time! Update soon please!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Loving the start of this and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
delatrix chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I must say that I'm curious about how it will look like Harry.
Just maybe do not have the violent scenes are too detailed to work through. I am also curious on how you work on your story time.
Belatrix233 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great start! Loved it! I love Tom and Harry on the same side and not against each other! Post another chapter soon;)!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
2012summerstar chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ugly? Is his mouth like sowen shut? The hear no evil speak no evil see no evil would mean he's deaf mute and blind right? Update soon so I clan find out! FIGHTING!
GarionRiva chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
What a tease!
Great first chapter, I can't wait for the next one.