Reviews for Greek Gods
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 3 . 9/23
Please continue this story and update soon!
Bb34 chapter 3 . 8/29
inuyasha16451 chapter 3 . 6/12
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
wolfgirl232323 chapter 3 . 5/17
Oooh, this is really interesting so far, I love it! If you have time, can you please update soon? I can't wait to read what happens next, I'm so excited!
SabannaLea chapter 3 . 2/10
Please update soon
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2019
Please update, I love it
Dawn Nightshade chapter 3 . 12/30/2018
Please update or adopt out this story
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 12/20/2018
thomaspheasant chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
please update immediately
Wika0304 chapter 3 . 11/9/2018
please update, it starts really interesting
TashaLee2476 chapter 3 . 8/14/2018
when are you adding more chapters? Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2018
Please continue!
Death's Angel 3000yrs chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
Are you going to continue this? If not, maybe you should put it up for adopting. It would be a shame to let a story like this go to waste, it is such a wonderful idea.
~Angel of Death