Reviews for Reflecting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Love this idea. It'd make a great full length fic, if you want to return to it after 14 years...
unproductive13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
since a lot has reviewed before me I will spare the effort (guessing that someone is probably going to share my thoughts and write it down more eloquently) and just ask you: please, can you turn this into a full length fanfiction? the idea that Gregory Hoyle of all people gets a meaningful friendship with Ron and Hermione is just heartwarming and honestly a treasure trove of ideas (if the story is expanded).
but seriously, thanks for writing this
Lee chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved this )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love write more
finitedreamer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It feels as though the evolution could have been slower, but for what reads like a stand-alone drabble, it works.

I'd really like to see more of this, because it's a fascinating idea.

Secca
iolah chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was wonderful. I really liked your little insight on Goyle's charaacter (or an alternite Goyle, whatever) The point is, I love how you let Harry's story/dissapearence affect him and how he became integrated into Ron and Hermione's little group. I loved it and I would love to see mroe like this.
Scotty chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Aww! ;
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
A thoroughly ingenious little fic.
Sheltigrrl Moonfire chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Gorgeous. So many people write stories like these from *Draco's* perspective, but this is the first one I found that spotlights Goyle. Amazingly wonderful; I cried in some parts.

Of course, Crabbe wandering into the common room and saying "Hey, this isn't the astronomy tower." cracked me up. Great comic relief.

I hope you continue with this; you've definitely got something going here.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Very nice. i don't normally go for AU, cuz the ideas are too dumb, usually. But this one...it works, somehow. Maybe becuz Goyle's character never gets explored. So it's a fresh slate.
RivanKnight chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hello,

I like this story!

Very interesting. First time reading a story where Goyle is a main.

Pls continue!

RK
thistlemeg chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Reading this story completely made my day; there's just nothing better than something original in this fandom. The characterizations were great, and I love this new side of Goyle. I'd love to see it continued!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Hey, great story! Sometimes it's good to read a story for other characters as well.
webweaver chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
It is very well written and has an interesting premise - but as for writting more, I think this would be a good stopping point

webweaver
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Coolness! Funky little plot twist there- I like what you did with it :)