Reviews for Track 14
Martin III chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh right, I never did review this one.

Not too bad. To be honest, the tone is very dry, mainly because it's all straight description without any poetic touches. A bit of metaphor, or some stronger verbs(for example, "vanquished two of the three" instead of "beat two of the three", and "As he thrust it" instead of "As he placed it") would have really done this piece a lot of good.

Still, the rhythm and meter is good. It flows well, it doesn't awkwardly split lines, and it covers the moment of the end comfortably within the frame of the poem.

Any thoughts on returning to Shining fanfic? It's been a long while since you've written any, I'm guessing that your writing has improved since then, and there's been a noticeable revival of activity in the section. Which I can only assume will increase once Shining Force Feather is released.
Flash of Silver chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Yes, I was going to review again but that isn't the point right now.

I just wanted to thank you for reviewing my story. Your review will be forever cherished, as I have printed it out and asked my parents if I could get it framed.

As you might have guessed, I have no life.

Anyway, yes, thank you, a million times thank you for taking the time to read a review my story.

Oh, yeah, again, yours is good, too.
Flash of Silver chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Yay! It's good! I like it!

See? I'm being a NICE person and reviewing! Unlike all of you other peoples out there who won't review my story. YOU MEAN PEOPLES! YOU ARE SO MEAN! I'm nice and review. I'm nice and tell people how much I liked their fanfic thing. Unlike some authors (this isn't directed at you, I'm just mad and wanting to type this, I really did think your poem/song thing was good, I like how you wrote it down, it really does go with Shining Force.) who are REALLY REALLY MEAN and won't review my work!

Good job! Bye bye!
Grenseal Jaegar chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Well i think you did a good job. In the third paragraph on the seventh line i believe the word "her was meant to be "he" but other than that minor mishap very good. What exactly was the name of the song on the ff6 soundtrack though?