Reviews for What is Behind Him
DaughterOfPoseidonNumber7 chapter 5 . 9/18
THIS IS AMAZING! I have been searching for an AU of Bellarke and I finally found one I like! I know you haven't updated in three years but I REALLY want to know what happens next. I don't want to rush you since I know how hard it is to write good quality stories and have a plan for the actual ending but I really hope you update soon. I love the concept and I can't wait to read more when you post the next chapter (notice I'm so confident I'm saying 'when' instead of 'if' ;)
Great story ehen does The next chapter come out?
Chloe chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Please update again! This fic was amazing!
Nysha 97 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
hey why'd you stop updating?! D: it was a cool story! come back now and write XD
ReadingAndEting chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Please Update... I've fallen in love with this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
This was fantastic! Any chance you're writing the rest of it?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I love this! Post more! I'm seriously addicted.
Sarah chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
This chapter was so good. Definitely my favorite. You haven't updated in two years so I'm not expecting an update, but I really want to read the rest of this so please update.
Bellarke lover chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Love your story, please make more
Bellarke fan chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Your story to this chapter was mindblowing... I love that you've lead on that bellemy would learn to like Clarke and respect her. Please continue with this story and make my life more happy.
Bellarkeshipperj chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
I love the plot line it is really creative. You are a really great writer, and i cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
i really like your story and how you tie other stories into it. please update soon!
Azarot chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
I'm really enjoying the story! Keep going like that please! *-*
hookissime chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Hey, I've just started your story ! ) It's really good. I saw that the last time you updated was in August, are you planning on writing more ? I can't wait to read what's next ) ) Please update soon !
Weaves chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
I think this is an awesome story, and would really like to have an ending for it! (Or just more of it) Please keep writing! :-)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »