Reviews for Master of Jiongu
But now...he slumbers can someone tell me what that means?
12Ookami12 chapter 12 . 12/30/2022
I called it the moment you brought on those little scenes. Pretty obvious who was gonna be saved.

I've seen that argument before about waiting until Naruto is strong enough to know his Dad. In a sense it's not a bad move but it is also somewhat counterintuitive, especially here. So far Naruto has shown to be really understanding of the things that were done to keep him safe. So telling who his Dad is wouldn't automatically make others realize it too. It would likely motivate him to get stronger and surpass his old man.

I'm not bashing or flaming or anything like that. Just something I wanted to point out.

Overall, the story is really entertaining and is pretty good at keeping a hook so we don't get bored.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 32 . 12/23/2022
I really enjoyed this novel, it's such a shame it was discontinued. The seamless combination of FFXIV primals and the Narutoverse was very well executed even if the whole balance thing is a bit much as it plays into the whole fate and destiny bs since the whole needing a dark side to balance the light stuff ends up ruining a lot of novels when pushed too far. (Which ended up causing me to quit FFXIV myself due to the whole convoluted warriors of light and darkness routine which was done to death in the previous entries not to mention star wars beating it like a dead horse)
Write Your Wrongs chapter 12 . 12/17/2022
So just by telling Naruto who his father is, he’ll face assassination attempts? Lmao
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2022
It's funny how tsunade's godchild is her greatnephew
amber.vale22 chapter 21 . 11/28/2022
The summon was a chocobo!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2022
Hey I hope you continue the story this is amazing so please make more chapters of this story.
ichigo.kurosaki935 chapter 32 . 10/19/2022
why no update? this is amazing
Username6166 chapter 2 . 9/16/2022
Bashing fics really make no sense at all, there is no way that such a large amount of people are mentally disabled.
Username6166 chapter 1 . 9/16/2022
A lot of mental illness going around huh
GlitchsterX7 chapter 6 . 9/4/2022
Thank you! Itachi was fucking dying!
wsrty chapter 15 . 8/20/2022
having hinata hit naruto is a good way to get me to drop a story. grats
awsd chapter 7 . 8/19/2022
the story just got good. so yea good chapter.
can'treally agree with the team stuff tho. But its good and preferable.
Kevin carnage chapter 14 . 7/7/2022
ok I apologies I'm recently appointed with the fan fiction you so since you have a pull-up I don't know how to use it I'm going to say what in the secret scroll are Yu-Gi-Oh cards like dark Magician
Kingkong101 chapter 32 . 5/21/2022
So naruto has adhd or is he retarded?
2,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »