Reviews for Master of Jiongu
nagiten chapter 6 . 4/5
you said they had to last at least 2 minutes and after that they can quit? so why did iruka call time at only 2 minutes
nagiten chapter 5 . 4/5
so the council work in keeping the fact it was uzumaki senju and uchiha that founded the leaf quiet hmm and no lessons on uzumaki or uzu hmm
nagiten chapter 2 . 4/5
so the council screwing naruto over hmm
is that why naruto think only hokage and the ramen stand people are the only ones that dont hate him? and why he go cant to his father friends house every once in a while? also where the hell is tsunade in the adult who like him?
why doesn't tsunade just take him as they have blood similar been cousins
Pinkypi chapter 11 . 2/8
How the civilian snuck up to get to Naruto. Everything was a clusterfuck. The ninja's are running on little sleep as is at the moment. The people in the room are acting restless with a lot of moving around due to the announcement. The Anbu is question wasn't expecting someone to so blatantly ignore the Hokage in such a way. Said civilian was already positioned in a spot near the Anbu making his travel path shorter and therefor less likely to be noticed with all the other jostling going on. Particularly if said civilian was being one of the more calm people in the room making him seem like he was accepting the Hokage's words and was less riled up than the others when he really wasn't. He also happened to make his move as the attention in the room was drawn in the opposite direction. Also said civilian may be an academy drop out. Meaning he knew at least something about right moment to strike etc.
Pinkypi chapter 4 . 2/7
still one of my favorite stories for the 4th read through. Though I just realized it. You've got Sasuke acting like an emo which didn't happen until after the massacre. Kappa.
dennishoisington2 chapter 32 . 2/1
Can you please continue this story I would be greatly honored if you could!
Pvtcheeks chapter 20 . 1/14
Ah I see, you realized that made no sense to not copy that down so you made that even though Kurama help make it, it stil can’t be translated with out the rinnegan… W
Pvtcheeks chapter 19 . 1/14
BRO WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK WPULD YOU NOT READ UP ON THE FUCKING RINNEGAN?! WHAT?!
Pvtcheeks chapter 19 . 1/14
Right, just muttered root right infront of him and is hiding that it is danzo, because hes the only damn one who would do that, or the more likely one, somehow Hiruzen reallt doesnt know, which makes sense in auch abysmal amounts, you make the OG naruto look like he was the smartest person in the whole series…
Pvtcheeks chapter 18 . 1/14
…he couldnt see him… with the MS…right
Pvtcheeks chapter 16 . 1/14
Okay, now I’m confused, does his sister not have the pther half of the Kyuubi? If not then how does she have the whisker marks?
Pvtcheeks chapter 16 . 1/14
See, now apparently hinata could sneak up on him somehow even though he was supposedly able to see theough a fucking sannin. We’re diving deeper off the edge of forced plot and writing
Pvtcheeks chapter 15 . 1/14
*facepalm*… of course it’s kamui… I mean, I’m one for all the power, shringan yes please, byakugan, of course, bone release, anyfday of the week. Everything. But him unlocking the mangyeko by seeing her near death, is just way to far fetched man.

Not only that, but MS, I’m assuming his is EMS because Kurama, and Uzumaki genes, is supposed to be unique to each person, with amaterasu and tsukuyomi being the only exceptions.

Like you could have just made him move his body ever so slightly so that it woulnt pierce a mask, because it still wouldnt be leathal for him. Again I’m not flaming you, just miffed it feels so forced
Pvtcheeks chapter 15 . 1/14
…okay, I’m pulling random fucking logic from MY ass, so I van continue reading at this point.

1: Hiruzen, along with multiple ANBU that are most definitely watching, are very adept sensors, and since Kurama is using Narutos senses to determine these things, I’m calling fucking huge bs that he can see through A SANNIN, while others, far greater in senses, than him, experience, and are actual sensors.

2: If he really could sense the damn sannins chakra, THEN HOW THE FUCK DOES HE ONLY HAVE ELITE JONIN RESERVES?! HUH?! Dude, you seriously gotta give me more than that, because this seriously is just plain, janky.
Pvtcheeks chapter 12 . 1/14
Really?… I dont know man, this is jist, way to damn forced. How the fuck did Kushina survive the Kyuubi driving a nail that left a basketball sized hole in her fucking sternum, all the while somehow has the othwr half of Kurama in her, EVEN THOUGH, Minato used THE REAPER FUCKING DEATH SEAL, to take it with him? Can’t wrap my head around that one chief
2,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »