Reviews for Master of Jiongu
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2020
You know that the whole "we can['t allow danzo to get away with this"... And making look like an escape are two mutually exclusive things... Why isn't he being PUNISHED!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2020
I agree with your estimations of the unbalanced nature of the teams.. But really they are ALL unbalanced.. I mean even team gai is a little TOO taijutsu heavy... Team 10 (shika and the others) are way, way too dependent on the families jutsu (which is EXACTLY what the previous incarnation did... So MOST villages/missing nin would know how to counter them) Team 7 was just... A HOT MESS, it was a disaster in almost any way you could look at it. team 8? Well yes it was too a little too "punch and kick" heavy as well, but it was also kurenai, the supposed genjutsu mistress, leading a team that was basically IMMUNE to genjutsu.. and NONE of them used genjutsu... So that was always kinda weird too.

I also never really understood putting naruto (who's situation makes his loyalty and love for the village PARAMOUNT to it's survival), on a team with a KNOWN "flight risk". That's just BEGGING for trouble. They are very lucky that sasuke AND naruto didn't end up just LEAVING. It was really very poor planning. (don't put the known PSYCHO anywhere around the big, bad jinchuriki-bomb, along with a teacher that is CLINICALLY depressed!). Glad to see you fixed the mistake.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2020
I never understood why hiashi doesn't just kill the elders... I mean he could claim "clan matters" and then not the hokage or anyone else could DO anything about it.. And the elders are DECREPIT, old, SLOW and should NOT be a real problem for him to get rid of. So again, why NOT just get rid of them if they are becoming "PESTS"?

Well mizuki is KINDA correct, the village IS "falling apart", but it's because of RIDICULES rules that don't make any sense. Too many people wanting to "act like" they run the village and the hokage doing NOTHING about it. Oh and FAR, FAR too many stupid people that are allowed to keep breathing regardless of it being a NINJA village (and it should kinda be: stupid dead).
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2020
Really? Going overboard with sakura bashing and NOT sasuke bashing? I don't quite understand that.. I mean sakura was kinda a B*#(h in the first series but she was also EXTREMELY sheltered, not from a ninja family and she was really, REALLY weak... So all those things KINDA show why she acted like she did... The duck-butt? He's just a butt-hole, through and through, but then again ALL his clan are basically one-dimensional evil villains. (why they were allowed to continue to exist, is kinda a conundrum for me) when a patient (the leaf) has cancer (the uchiha) you CUT IT OUT! You don't let it FESTER and grow for heaven's sake (that's just plain stupid).

As far as that whole speech by the hokage, that just feels really like a COP-OUT... I mean NONE OF THESE PEOPLE are even the slightest bit "sneaky", THEY SUCK at stealth! Naruto SHOULD be demonstrating his TRUE strength, if for no other reason then to make people too AFRAID to hurt him! (that would make a LOT more sense) I mean he's NOT going to be making friends by acting "weak" for heaven's sake (the third doesn't seem to remember school!) and what's the point of playing weak? So others walk all over him? Plus it's an act he'd have to keep up for the rest of his life, otherwise he'd go from weak to powerhouse all of a sudden! (which would cause even MORE problems) Playing "possum" in the academy is probably the one biggest sticking point ALL authors seem to want to perpetrate and it's SERIOUSLY dumb.

"protecting him"? Seriously that's what the hokage calls his lackluster performance? I thought keeping his heritage a secret was "protecting him"? Which seems REALLY stupid since all of naruto's enemies seem to know where to find him ANYWAY! IF that's "protecting him"? He's FAILING MISERABLY!

"You tried to destroy".. Oh come on, the NINJA know better... They USE sealing! You realize in the canon series NOT ONE NINJA actually think naruto IS the fox (THEY KNOW BETTER) The uchiha can be forgiven I guess (they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, after all and have inbred to the point of abject stupidity) but still INSTRUCTORS who are also ACTIVE shinobi should really know better. (not to mention how does EVERYONE not notice naruto's looks in terms of his father? It's KINDA OBVIOUS). Isn't it KINDA squicky for sakura to be mentally undressing sasuke? I mean their SIX for crying out loud!(she's even a CIVILIAN six year old, so you can't use chakra as a fall-back for her being mature)
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 9/3/2020
If the hokage KNOWS what the problem is, why doesn't he just DISBAND the council? The hokage is the DE-FACTO ruler of the leaf... As in, he CAN do whatever he feels like...As for naruto not being able to be adopted? That's just stupid, you don't hand your most POWERFUL weapon over to a bunch of civilians! It would be foolish to give control of essentially a NUKE to a bunch of puffed up weaklings!So tsunade can just claim.. "clan matters" and adopt the boy, and tell the council to go "blow it out their arses".
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Actually, that whole account of the kyuubi attack was a little "COXED"... There was in truth ABSOLUTELY NO CIVILIAN LIVES LOST! (none whatsoever) It's one of the things that always got me when the "villagers attack naruto"... NONE OF THEM died that night.. ONLY SHINOBI... They all safely cowered in the hokage mountain, while their betters went to fight and die. Yeah and jinchuriki are NOT as a rule treated harshly... Kushina wasn't... Mito wasn't.. The three tails actually BECAME KAGE... B isn't, yugato ISN'T... Actually ONLY naruto and garaa were EVER treated harshly... If you really think about it, it's STUPID to treat them badly... You need them loyal, so you need them LOVED! Anything else is disastrous for the village they are in! (think menma wiping out all of konoha with ONE MOVE!... Sorta "disastrous" like that)
Inritus chapter 32 . 8/28/2020
Danm this has been a hell of a ride so far lol. Here's hoping you come back someday.
Inritus chapter 22 . 8/27/2020
BWAHAHAHA!
Inritus chapter 18 . 8/27/2020
Lee is definitely a favorite as well. The sheer determination and effort he puts in is staggering at the minimum. I remember shedding a fuckin tear watching his fight with Gaara. Hell I'd watch or read a story with him as a main character, even though I'd probably just be full of training XD.
Inritus chapter 17 . 8/27/2020
Killer Bees rapping was horrible anyway so you did fine.
Ricee chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
honestly? love it, damn near every Naruto fic I try to read has Fem!KYUUBI or Naruto x Kyuubi or Naruto x harem, there have been a few similar to this one where kurama is chill and the harem dosent have 90 people on it and I'm loving every second of reading this fic
Inritus chapter 11 . 8/27/2020
Your story, your rules lol.
Inritus chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
I'm really hoping Naruto notices Hinata soon lol, they both deserve each other. I'm also curious if Naruto can use his treads like the wires the butler uses in Hellsing(?) to cut or restrict people.
Inritus chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
Anyone who hurts children deserves to be tortured to the point that would terrify nazi scientists.
TJB247 chapter 2 . 8/25/2020