Reviews for Master of Jiongu
Kingkong101 chapter 12 . 2/10/2020
Horrible as s*** due to naruto still being a pet for the village.
Kevy The Chevy chapter 32 . 2/6/2020
This is really cool and I'm having a good time.

The premise is interesting and the execution is well done.

Nice.
Final chapter 19 . 1/31/2020
I am reviewing this to say I like your fanfic but the amount of plot holes is killing me. Kurama, for example, does not feel like Kurama and no I am not talking about the hate and stuff but the way he talks mostly, but the way he talks in general. Next is the Sharingan abilities as you just wet and completely broke the Sharingan abilities with every single Mangekyou being able to use almost every ability shown by them in the anime/manga and the fac that great sacrifice awakens the Mangekyou mode which basically aligns more with Senju clan style than Uchiha. Another plothole is Kumo and Kiri being there though I don't know if you change the civil war in Kiri or not but Kumo should not be there especially with the high tension and repetitive trying to kidnap byakugan users. Everything else about the story I can deal with even the forced attack on Naruto, but the Uchiha Mangekyou is just a big no for me as that takes away why Obito was OP and could even fight his sensei as if every Mangekyou Sharingan could do that the second Hokage would have created a method to counter all of them or wrote down how to take it on. Liked your novel but I am dropping it with so many unrealistic plotholes that would not work in the anime or real life
Alpha Serpentis chapter 32 . 1/31/2020
Ooooh I can't wait for more! I love this fic, we never see much about the Jiongu in canon or fics, and this fic fleshes it out so well!
Vates Despero chapter 13 . 1/26/2020
Summoning contract guessing? Fine.

1) Actual Gods - Amaterasu, Susanoo, and the like.
2) The Biju
3) Fucking Aliens
4) CHUCK ~FUCKIIING~ NORRIS!
Vates Despero chapter 9 . 1/26/2020
[Now don't even try to guess what Danzo-teme's up to, you'll never figure it out until Naruto and everyone get back to Konoha. I'm sure that you'll be shocked to the core when you see what I've got in mind.]

"...

"Kushina Uzumaki is alive and has been held captive by Root for 12 years. It's kind of SUPER obvious, and only partly because she is in the character list despite having 'died' before the story even started.

"The only real question is whether Danzo managed to rape a bunch of Uzumaki babies out of her and if so how many."
tsukasa30 chapter 11 . 1/25/2020
I thought this probably happen but think. Imposible since jiongu just can absorb 5 woow
W01frunn3r chapter 32 . 1/16/2020
This has been a very good read and I enjoyed it. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
AcidESP chapter 32 . 1/9/2020
It's a good story, continue it, I hope next chapter ... greetings, bye!
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
Ah yes, I forgot how the Military Dictator doesn't have the power to fire low-level government workers.
shawnwingkovarik155 chapter 2 . 12/18/2019
Would Naruto get said Uchiha bloodline?
Lord Vaserious chapter 27 . 12/10/2019