Reviews for Master of Jiongu
shadowbroker13 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Love your story. I wish there was more stories where he gets the jiongu. I have to ask a question though. Since he received the heart of a uchiha will he get the sharringan or is it just the elemental nature?
NinjaFang1331 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Awesome Naruto stole his first heart
NinjaFang1331 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
It is about time someone wrote this story.
YamiChaos27 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
You know what's funny? I have a Daichi Uchiha in my fic, except he's a good guy.

I like how Tsunade is being all motherly to Naruto.

So Naruto has wind and now fire from the new heart. I wonder if and/or when he'll get any of the other element. Can't wait to see how strong Naruto becomes.

That's some cover story. Hope Naruto will forgive Hiruzen when he learns the truth.
RandomWriter21 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Yep, this one is going to be another that I will be following heavily. You already got major persons in the village and have been building character but other than that the mystery remains on how this story will go. Great job, I look forward to more.
YamiChaos27 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I was unaware that Jiongu was Kakazu's ability. But yeah, I agree that you made the transfer believable.

I always crack a smile when people make Hiashi one of Minato's teammates.

Ah, little NaruHina. Who could deny how adorable they are? (You know, besides those NaruSaku fans)

So Hitomi is Tsunade's student? I wouldn't be surprised if Kushina was one of her teammates.
RandomWriter21 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Not a lot of Naruto stories with Kakazu's abilities. I like the premise so far and it looks like this could turn out to be a good one.
Blazeknight26 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
good chapter i hope to see some sub elements specialy ones you dont realy see in fics like yoton or scorch
thor94 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
So the jiongu can absorb sharingan in your fic?
Will naruto have that weird mask and body like kakuzu, or just few stitches?
Better if naruto doesn't look like a old doll.
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166