Reviews for Master of Jiongu
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2023
So they had a FULL day of learning about the first hokage and the senju clan... But forgot the name of the first's WIFE?! That seems... A BIT FARFETCHED.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2023
Actually "sasuke being alone" and "naruto being alone"... Are two COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY separate entities that have NOTHING in common at all... Sasuke has the ENTIRE village(sorta) WILLING to be friends with him, even willing to reach out...(which makes NO SENSE, because if his BROTHER was willing to kill EVERYBODY... NORMALLY.. People would associate him with the same behavior)..But CHOOSES not to make friends (which should make people start to whisper that he's EXACTLY like Itachi.. "closet psycho killer").. Naruto has VERY FEW willing to be friends with him, fewer even than that willing to reach out. (which given the first chapter.. AGAIN makes little sense) but chooses to WANT to make friends.. He's NOT hiding anything... SOOOO.. Should (BY THIS TIME) have worked out almost all of the distrust/hate... Other then as a "knee jerk response"... Which has to be totally ERADICATED by the chunin exams... Which is hilarious because canon proves ONE thing to me... The people QUIT hating naruto the SECOND he shows REAL POWER... So Kishimoto kinda proves the rule, he tries to say is wrong... "might equals right".
DarkHunter10 chapter 5 . 4/20/2023
So, question... Why are the ino-shika-chou JUST NOW becoming naruto's friends? What was that whole spiel about "needing friends", if he needs to wait till the academy? That... DOESN'T make a lot of sense.. Because they would have became friends ANYWAY... I'm gonna guess that the clan heads' stuff... You forgot from the first chapter... Now you COULD write that the kids didn't follow what their parents said to do... But that seems highly improbable since you've already established that "everybody" follows their parents sayings already involving naruto (something I find pretty impossible given how kids react irl) Yet somehow... After giving a GRAND SPEECH about how naruto will need friends and pledging their kids.. The clan heads are the ONLY ONES' who's kids don't listen? *rolls eyes*... Or their kids didn't meet naruto until the first day... In which case... WHY WERE THEY ARRANGING "play dates" as babies?.. Holes are beginning to form in the plot. But it's damn near IMPOSSIBLE to write a "hidden prince" story when the "prince" is kept in the palace surrounded by the families of the "king's" friends... It's just not viable without some MAJOR plot and Tsunade taking the kid OUT of konoha on the day of his birth and then bringing him back? THAT has more "meat on the bone"... But it creates an ENTIRELY different story.
DarkHunter10 chapter 4 . 4/20/2023
Huh, just goes to show how tastes are different, in response to the A/N note at the top.

Sakura I can tolerate... She's a Tsundere.. EVERY anime/manga has AT LEAST one.. Most of the time multiple ones... It's so ubiquitous to the genre that I don't even pay attention anymore. Sasuke though has ABSOLUTELY THE WORST "connection" to the main protagonist of any anime/manga I have ever seen! They didn't "grow up together"... They aren't "united by a common bond"... They don't even have "a common goal"... Don't don't even have a "shared heritage"... There is NOTHING that should tie tying these two together... There is BARELY even what can only PASSINGLY be called a "friendship"... If I were to be generous, I'd say they are more "acquaintances" then anything else. Which is really lame. Also their backstories... The uchiha have NEVER produced anyone more powerful then Madara (as seen in the fact there are no uchiha hokages and the village lost NOTHING of it's power or standing when they were slaughtered). In fact the ONLY ones produced by the uchiha are psychos... "Madara, Obitdo, Itachi, Sasuke"... Yet their clan is HERALDED... FOR WHAT? Being rotten security? Stealing jutsus? The Uchiha also come with the DUMBEST, most convoluted, DELUSIONAL plans I've ever heard of in ANY story (Itachi's "plan" with sasuke... The moon eye stupidity... and of course the "coup" for being "unliked"...Yeah, that'll go over). But ok.. Side note aside.. Sakura I can put up with... Sasuke is just a badly written self-insert character, that I have no patience for.. But everyone is different.
DarkHunter10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2023
"I can't do much without it looking like favoritism"...It's NOT favoritism... It's PROTECTING the JINCHURIKI... It's protecting the "last scion of two clans"... How does that even QUALIFY as "favoritism"? That doesn't make sense... Also then wtf is the excuse with sasuke then? Someone that quite EASILY has far, FAR LESS value to the village as a whole... It's not favoritism at all... It's cultivating a powerful ASSET. HUGE difference.

"I can't let him grow up with a clan because it would cause a civil war..".. dah, dah... Well that's an UTTER LIE... Because naruto would have been in the Uzumaki clan (and kushina ALREADY WAS), any kids he has will be in that clan too.. So one clan WILL ALWAYS "have" the jinchuriki. The third just needs to grow a NUT SACK and pick one... If he wanted to pick one to HIDE naruto's real heritage, then it probably should be the yammanka clan.. Considering they're the ONLY ones that have ANY members with blonde hair and blue eyes! I suppose the third could just declare the boy a child of Jiraiya of the sannin and say he FORCED a few clans to take care of him... (lazy way of doing it, but it keeps the hokage from growing any sort of a spine, while not making him totally INEPT, as he usually is).

"I've done all I can but the orphenage is controlled by the civilian council"... OK, that's WRONG for 2 very specific reasons... THREE if you wanna go meta... 1. He's the jinchuriki, he should have NOTHING TO DO WITH CIVILIANS... The seal can BREAK with too much emotion (such as what small children have when abused), so it's just PLAIN STUPID beyond measure. 2. Who MADE the "cvilian council"? It wasn't the diamyo... That is ONLY needed to elect the HOKAGE... Thus, the only one giving them ANY power (and what power they HAVE) is THE HOKAGE! 3 (the meta one).. THEY DON'T EXIST in canon! (because it's idiotic to HAVE a civilian council, when MOST PEOPLE are NINJA!)
HyperA2019 chapter 31 . 3/8/2023
Looking forward to Chapter 33.
HyperA2019 chapter 2 . 3/8/2023
Looking forward to Chapter 24.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2023
makes no sense. a civilian gets to basically cut naruto in half while he is in the hokage;s hands and in front of all the clan leaders...
Guest chapter 25 . 1/30/2023
But now...he slumbers can someone tell me what that means?
12Ookami12 chapter 12 . 12/30/2022
I called it the moment you brought on those little scenes. Pretty obvious who was gonna be saved.

I've seen that argument before about waiting until Naruto is strong enough to know his Dad. In a sense it's not a bad move but it is also somewhat counterintuitive, especially here. So far Naruto has shown to be really understanding of the things that were done to keep him safe. So telling who his Dad is wouldn't automatically make others realize it too. It would likely motivate him to get stronger and surpass his old man.

I'm not bashing or flaming or anything like that. Just something I wanted to point out.

Overall, the story is really entertaining and is pretty good at keeping a hook so we don't get bored.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 32 . 12/23/2022
I really enjoyed this novel, it's such a shame it was discontinued. The seamless combination of FFXIV primals and the Narutoverse was very well executed even if the whole balance thing is a bit much as it plays into the whole fate and destiny bs since the whole needing a dark side to balance the light stuff ends up ruining a lot of novels when pushed too far. (Which ended up causing me to quit FFXIV myself due to the whole convoluted warriors of light and darkness routine which was done to death in the previous entries not to mention star wars beating it like a dead horse)
Write Your Wrongs chapter 12 . 12/17/2022
So just by telling Naruto who his father is, he’ll face assassination attempts? Lmao
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2022
It's funny how tsunade's godchild is her greatnephew
amber.vale22 chapter 21 . 11/28/2022
The summon was a chocobo!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2022
Hey I hope you continue the story this is amazing so please make more chapters of this story.
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »