Reviews for Master of Jiongu
Dr. Simi chapter 32 . 8/5/2021
F por no terminarlo toy triste :'V
Narutosumthinco chapter 32 . 8/4/2021
When new chap commin ? I really like the idea in this fanfic and i know thst making chapters takes time but its been 2 year bruh -_-
TeraelinII chapter 32 . 7/28/2021
NOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER
Eragon13247 chapter 32 . 7/18/2021
please update
Eragon13247 chapter 32 . 7/18/2021
please update
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
It's meh... ish. You, author, are making it sound as if the civilian council was in charge of the village rather than the Hokage. He has also the support of four freaking clans and he still can't do anything for Naruto?

That's not even mentioning what the adults can do for him INDEPENDENTLY from what the Hokage does. They can check up on him, they can make sure he is well fed... there is NO WAY nor any NEED to forbid them from meeting him. That he ended up in such a poor state just testify to the fact the clan heads couldn't give a shit what is happening to him.

And civilian council? Naruto is freaking jinchuuriki. Where the fuck is the civilian council concerned in that?

There is so many ways to make things better for him and actually advocate it but I dunno why in every damn fanfiction the author goes for the most stupid way only to make his MC suffer, trying to portray him in a manner the readers could pity him. It's... meh.

Clearly, the Hokage doesn't care as much as he says if Naruto is still abused.
Smxsher chapter 32 . 6/5/2021
Ik this is unlikely, but this story is great, and I hope u can continue it one day
FangLord1234X chapter 15 . 5/18/2021
damn sasugay havent even unlock mangekyo while naruto alr have and use kamui
SuperReader3000 chapter 32 . 5/17/2021
This has been great! I hope that you’re able to come back to it!
SCORPIOSPADE999 chapter 32 . 4/27/2021
this is a very good story
shapeshifter340 chapter 32 . 3/9/2021
looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter update as soon as possible please and feel better soon
bill4994 chapter 3 . 3/2/2021
I enjoyed the chapter showing various aspects of Naruto , courage , humor , desire to help others , and a strong desire to learn !
bill4994 chapter 2 . 3/2/2021
Good chapter ! I do like the fact you show that he is still a good child and is not too upset by his treatment by the villagers and his exuberant spirit shines through .
bill4994 chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Good idea for a story and has many possible results ! Looking forward to a good read .
Crowdaddy chapter 12 . 2/21/2021
You ass. On chapter 12 you made me cry...
2,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »