Reviews for I bit her apple
Pinkpillow19 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
This.. I like this. more?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Awww they're all nervous and cute c: I hope they actually get to talk and get to know each other some more before Regina has to go back home!
BlueTigress chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Great chapter! Love it how shy they are around each other! :D they're just too cute! :D
justafanfickid chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
That was interesting for sure, if not a little quick. I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to see what's coming next, update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I like your story please continue
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I can totally understand Emma s reaction, but Regina is the one that's totally smitten! :D can't wait for more
BlueTigress chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I'm not sure who is exactly where the other wants her to be! Lol seems like Regina has really little self control when it comes to Emma! Lol great chapter
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Great chapter! She turned white as snow! Lol now go ahead and talk to her! :D but while that drool off first! Lol
Sailor Sayuri chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
YAY! Update! *squeals*

This chapter was great! I loved it! REALLY impatient to see the seduction going on in the next chapter! *smirks*
Great job well done! *winks**thumbs up*

I'm just confused about something: HOW can Regina use magic when there isn't any in this world? Otherwise, Emma would have had accidental magic at some point!?

GREAT job well done on this chapter! *winks**thumbs up*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon!? Pweety Pwease with a LOT of Apple Crumble with Cinnamon Ice Cream on top!? *BIG Puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! *winks*

Kisses!
shorty6636 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I like the story but the pic caught my attention more. Good eye catcher you got there. :)
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
great start! can't wait for more
Sailor Sayuri chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
YAY! Great chapter! *squeals*

I love how Regina is, even after 18 years, still the manipulative Evil Queen (because she hasn't got Henry The Brat with her!). She's SO sexy like that! *smirks*
I love how Emma is really showing her teenager side (ex: squealing over a crush)! Really cute! *grins*

Great chapter very well done! Good job! *winks**thumbs up*

I'm still REALLY curious about the Camden issue...I want to know! *wails*

Please update soon!? Pweety Pwease with a lot of Apple Ice Cream on top!? *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! *winks*

Kisses!
kashi333 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I like this story so far! I really hope you make emma not weak willed and have her not let Regina manipulate her. I think Emma giving Regina a challenge and Regina falling for her anyways is fun.
TellyGaga chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Thanks for your feedback guys! I really do appreciate it! This is my first time and I really have no idea what I'm doing but I love reading different SwanQueen fanfics I figured it was time to write my own! And yeah the whole Henry aspect was never that appealing to me, probably because I personally never want kids, so I just kinda rolled with him being out of the picture. Will hopefully have chapter 3 up sometime late tomorrow. Keep spreading this around and get the word out please! I'm having so much fun with this I want people to know it exists! :D
TellyGaga chapter 1 . 6/21/2014