Reviews for I bit her apple
Valfreya chapter 7 . 11/21
It's an interesting story so far.
I am glad you stopped putting speech in bold, and do keep up with that please. Also you need to write whose saying each line of speech because I'm getting confused at times, same with the thoughts, I'm never sure who is thinking each line. The speech doesn't need to be in its own paragraph all by itself, it should start in its own paragraph but you should continue it by saying who has said it and other bits like that. There's no adjectives used to describe how things are being said and it's a really basic thing that you're missing out on. Just by adding who is speaking and how they're saying it will really bring your story into the next level and make it even better.
Swanqueenator chapter 7 . 11/20
So glad to see you started this story again!

Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
Great chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one.
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 6 . 11/17
I love it!
I really really hope Regina doesn't hurt Emma :(
Pinkpillow19 chapter 7 . 11/16
dang... and glad you are back! :D
Pinkpillow19 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
This.. I like this. more?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Awww they're all nervous and cute c: I hope they actually get to talk and get to know each other some more before Regina has to go back home!
BlueTigress chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Great chapter! Love it how shy they are around each other! :D they're just too cute! :D
justafanfickid chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
That was interesting for sure, if not a little quick. I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to see what's coming next, update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I like your story please continue
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I can totally understand Emma s reaction, but Regina is the one that's totally smitten! :D can't wait for more
BlueTigress chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I'm not sure who is exactly where the other wants her to be! Lol seems like Regina has really little self control when it comes to Emma! Lol great chapter
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Great chapter! She turned white as snow! Lol now go ahead and talk to her! :D but while that drool off first! Lol
Sailor Sayuri chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
YAY! Update! *squeals*

This chapter was great! I loved it! REALLY impatient to see the seduction going on in the next chapter! *smirks*
Great job well done! *winks**thumbs up*

I'm just confused about something: HOW can Regina use magic when there isn't any in this world? Otherwise, Emma would have had accidental magic at some point!?

GREAT job well done on this chapter! *winks**thumbs up*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon!? Pweety Pwease with a LOT of Apple Crumble with Cinnamon Ice Cream on top!? *BIG Puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! *winks*

Kisses!