Reviews for Climactic Clash
KirbyMLPPokemonfan1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This is cute! :3

I know who would be who:

Meta Knight would of been Link and Tiff would of been either Kirby or Jigglypuff.

Hey, I'm just guessing here! :)
Meta Write chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
AWESOMENESS! NEVER EXPECTED IT TO BE A VIDEO GAME! LOLLLLL! Funny...Heheheheheh...
aurastar2327 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You, good sir or madam, have totally, epicly, trolled us. You deserve a bunch of faves and follows, which unfortunetly I cannot give to you because my account is not full because i cant set up from a DSi be cause i am banned from the pc today. *takes a breath* Whew.
Mysterious Personal Paranoia chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
LMAO! this is freaken great! oh Meta Knight...playing poke'mon...really? LoL and then Tiff wants to play? my god what has dreamland come too? but man good job, I'm still laughing because of how funny this is
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
PFFFFFFFFFFFT. xD

I laughed at the twist. Why did the paragraph formatting change later on though It was easier on the eyes in the first part.
WhiteKitsuneKnight chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Haha! That was funny! Definite foavorite!
Z chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
HAH! I didn't see the ending coming at all. Great work...ahahaha :D
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Lol, 'one without thumbs' funny! I like it. :3
Cuppycake Batter chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOL! I loved it. The ending was TOTALLY unexpected. (You know, the playing video games in the forest thing?)

It was awesome! :D

-Hikaru2009
Synere the Shattered chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
XD I love it! :D

AWESOME!
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was... FREACKING HILARIOUS!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh...my...god...NINTENDO? XD I'm still laughing!
Vega Lyrae chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Well... I must say that was totally unexpected XD
StarfireMage12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
*Giggles* Now THAT'S funny! You had me a little freaked out there for a sec. I like to do the same to other readers. Freak 'em out, make 'em laugh, etc. Soon I'll literally be doing that. (I just registered.) Anyway, nice fic! You're one fine comedian.
KirbyDjinn chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
If you ever continue this than the next chapter should be metaknight trying to kill tiff while she hangs from a random cliffs while kirby eats random popsicles and pie.