Reviews for Stars & Stripes Forever
OMG I LOVE THIS FREAKING STORY! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
AliceCullen3 chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
minstorai chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
Ok Tish and Bruce weren't my favorites but they might be getting there- they're so fucking cute! Shit they can't beat that last scene though
RHatch89 chapter 32 . 10/18/2016
Awesome update :)
Okami Princess chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Well I can predict Martha wanting to murder Tony for putting her through THIS again. You know, the whole 'robots trying to take over the world' thing.
minstorai chapter 31 . 7/1/2016
Vow talk has never been so adorable - you stay killing it with their banter
"That is if you're even capable of making a choice in the first place," forget Martha and Steve, you write Tish and Martha better than the show writers did!
And I'm cracking up cause of Thor "Once it was in his hands, he visibly relaxed as though for a moment, he actually feared that it was going to reject him," I can just see him doing this!
AliceCullen3 chapter 31 . 6/26/2016
RHatch89 chapter 31 . 6/26/2016
Great update :)
Personwithacoolname chapter 30 . 5/16/2016
This story was really great, emotional and written very good! I like the combination of characters and how they are in character! You are a very good writer- are there going to be more chapters?
TeapotsAndKittens chapter 30 . 5/1/2016
please update! I would love you to do a few chapters on civil war. you just write the characters so perfectly
AliceCullen3 chapter 30 . 4/18/2016
minstorai chapter 30 . 3/21/2016
These two and their causes are too fucking sweet, and Sam and Sharon's reasoning for the early birthday was so funny. Lol Steve's a good wing-man, "Call me biased, but I still like Sam's odds," me too - I'm really liking Tish and Sam!
RHatch89 chapter 30 . 3/20/2016
awesome update :)
minstorai chapter 29 . 2/20/2016
Us against the world! Their love's got a motto, and it's spectacular!
And lol, the polyamory talk had me cheesing like a idiot "Tony drew a breath in through his teeth. 'Pepper would kill you,' Natasha told him. Tony nodded. 'Yep,' he confirmed into his own glass of scotch."
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 2/14/2016