Reviews for Foxy Lovers
Omnipotent97 chapter 12 . 10/7
This chapter shouldn't have seen the light of the day. I mean, s&m is still okay but bestiality is not something that many like. Especially when it is like... this. No, naruto is not like that.
gord chapter 12 . 10/3
well i hope it was worth it because you just lost yourself a lot of readers, i myself will never read anything you write again
I like this but I wasn't a fan of the ending, having Naruto second to an ANIMAL, no offence, just my opinion. Great job otherwise, but something about the end gave me bad feeling and left me discontent.
I agree with primodial great story but terrible ending bestislity equals gross for me
Another Reader chapter 12 . 10/3
Hell yeah! this is great my favorite writer is back i hope you come back to stay keep the good work.
Gen death chapter 11 . 10/4
See I always looked forward to your stories but that ending makes me really consider taking you off my follow list just cause it didn't feel right to read and makes me very hesitant to read another one of those honestly you should put some warnings next time cuz that kinds stuff isn't for me and I wastill fine with everything up until this became literally every type of hentai cliché and narrow becoming the equivalent of a little bitch.
fanfictionstranger chapter 12 . 10/3
Did M. Night Shyamalan write the ending to this story?

What the fuck lol.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 12 . 10/3
Okay...so Naruto's unbreakable Chakra chains can be broken in a heartbeat, and he's cool with his girl's beastiality/incest (as she was insisting that this was their son) And being unfaithful (fucking behind his back)

Though, personally, I'm more shocked at how the sleeping with someone else didn't bother him...beast and incest I can usually deal with (depending on the situation) but cuckold/NTR stuff not so much...

Hypocritical because I tend to like harem fits, but usually that's for the comedy they bring more than the serious side of things.
DocSlendy chapter 12 . 10/3
I'm bothered by the fact the pet was having sex with a person. That's my problem with the chapter, if it was just Naruto and Ahri and possibly another lady then alright. Bestiality? NOPE.
PR1M0RD1AL chapter 12 . 10/3
Did you write that ending into this chapter knowing that your reviews would probably be something along the lines of "great chapter, until that ending bit"?
I get that you may want to try something different, but to suddenly have both beastiality and a 'reverse harem' in one ending is really pushing it over, no matter the reasoning behind it.
Willson18 chapter 12 . 10/3
What an interesting eng to the chapter
Argorok chapter 12 . 10/3
Excellent chapter, please update again soon.
XxAmaterasuxX192 chapter 12 . 10/3
I don't like the end of the chapter...
Share with a fox? It's sound gross everything else I liked
Rebmul chapter 12 . 10/3
don't now how I feel about Naruto sharing call me hypocritical for not having a problem with harems but reverse harems just seem wrong with me other than the ending it was great kinda wanted to see what happened with the en figured they would try to find him
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 12 . 10/3