Reviews for Foxy Lovers
maximiliandraco chapter 11 . 9/20
Very nice :)
I liked it a lot :D
blassreitter chapter 8 . 9/17
would like to see kaguya scene as sexslave
CosmicBeing chapter 8 . 9/17
What was that one idea you had before, the one about the Doom/Naruto cross? I saw some kind of preview in one of your older stories that had Naruto meeting Betruger in his Maledict form.
CosmicBeing chapter 11 . 9/16
More like fucked up, those idiots took quite a bit away. Anyways this was good, most of them are good actually I'm mostly glad he's not a weakling.

The fight against Ahri was a changer that's for sure.
dotJKLO chapter 11 . 9/15
I was disappointed you didn't show the Ninja's interactions with Ahri and the kid's birth...

But the Omake really made up for it! That was the best 4 paragraphs I've ever read.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 2 . 9/15
If Naruto can regrow something extremely vital like his heart, then why can't he regrow his limbs?
That babby horde tho XD
erian.eady.1 chapter 11 . 9/13
ha that last bit in the omake oh to much and great story as well thank you for coming back with a bang!
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 8 . 9/13
Oh fuck that part with Jiraiya had me in stitches. Good job!
T-B-R chapter 11 . 9/13
Hm, this was indeed a good one, Your creative streak has yet to fail, and I hope it never does, That omake sure was amusing too.
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 4 . 9/12
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 1 . 9/12
Tamamo you say? That reminds me of a certain orange tailed kitsune... *glances at my profile pic* No idea why though...
bankai777 chapter 11 . 9/12
I hope Kushina would approve of Ahri.
DanteNaru chapter 11 . 9/12
welcome back
and nice one shot
JMK2 chapter 11 . 9/12
Welcome back. Do you think you could do a second part to this story where Naruto does go to their sleepover? Also I'd love do the LoLxNaruto story with Naruto running an inn, I think you are probably one of a few that would be able and interested in doing it and I'd love to read it. Anyways good going and keep up the good work.