Reviews for Foxy Lovers
Galacter chapter 11 . 8/16
And let's not forget the pansy ass Guests that don't even have enough of a pair to get a real name and come at me then.

Don't care if you like it or not jackass.
Hahahhahahahahahahahah the fucking ending will always get me XD
Hey Mizu-FoxGodOfWater ur story not good. I like the other stories from other writers
Galacter chapter 10 . 2/28
Fucking wimp.
lol chapter 11 . 1/26
chapter 11 part 2?
PLS
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 3 . 1/25
How does a god get cold... oh wait it's Naruto.
U n M chapter 9 . 1/2
one shot do caralho
Omnipotent97 chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
This chapter shouldn't have seen the light of the day. I mean, s&m is still okay but bestiality is not something that many like. Especially when it is like... this. No, naruto is not like that.
gord chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
well i hope it was worth it because you just lost yourself a lot of readers, i myself will never read anything you write again
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
I like this but I wasn't a fan of the ending, having Naruto second to an ANIMAL, no offence, just my opinion. Great job otherwise, but something about the end gave me bad feeling and left me discontent.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
I agree with primodial great story but terrible ending bestislity equals gross for me
Another Reader chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Hell yeah! this is great my favorite writer is back i hope you come back to stay keep the good work.
Gen death chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
See I always looked forward to your stories but that ending makes me really consider taking you off my follow list just cause it didn't feel right to read and makes me very hesitant to read another one of those honestly you should put some warnings next time cuz that kinds stuff isn't for me and I wastill fine with everything up until this became literally every type of hentai cliché and narrow becoming the equivalent of a little bitch.
fanfictionstranger98 chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Did M. Night Shyamalan write the ending to this story?

What the fuck lol.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Okay...so Naruto's unbreakable Chakra chains can be broken in a heartbeat, and he's cool with his girl's beastiality/incest (as she was insisting that this was their son) And being unfaithful (fucking behind his back)

Though, personally, I'm more shocked at how the sleeping with someone else didn't bother him...beast and incest I can usually deal with (depending on the situation) but cuckold/NTR stuff not so much...

Hypocritical because I tend to like harem fits, but usually that's for the comedy they bring more than the serious side of things.