Reviews for Princess
Seldes Katne chapter 10 . 10/23/2003
This story is a rarity - an well-done piece that treats Gungans like real people instead of annoying stereotypes. I thought you did an excellent job of portraying Jar Jar's goofy but good-hearted personality without letting him become annoying. I see you've also done some homework - this is one of the few places I've ever seen Nass given his correct first name. Tawny is a well-drawn original character, and I enjoyed meeting her through this story. I'm looking forward to the sequel to this.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2003
not a bad story. not bad at all! please, please hurry with the next chapter!
Sorani chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Please, please continue. It's well written, a good story and you've done all the characters really well.

Please add more and I'm adding this to my favourite stories.
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 4 . 12/3/2002
Yeup, longer. This is pretty cute; Tawny and Jar Jar... anyway, let's get s'more Anakin! :)
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
Ah - cute! On to the next chapter! This one went by pretty fast.. i hope the later chapters are longer! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Continue! This a great story! Tawny is such a cute nickname for a Gungan girl, I could pciture it now... eheheh. This is interesting; why stop? Please continue with the next chapter, cause I'll read it! :) :) :) :) :)
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Oh this is sooo cute so far! I just have to see where this is leading! Wonderful so far! :) :) :) :)