Reviews for Written in the Stars
ClaireR89 chapter 18 . 4/18
Update
ClaireR89 chapter 13 . 4/18
For a "relationship" jaina and Harry barely interact. They don't hold hands, kiss, hug they seem very cold
Attrix chapter 18 . 4/18
Still waiting on the next update on this story. Hope it will be in the near future.
dfcole chapter 18 . 3/22
Wonderful story! You are doing an amazing job with this plot. I can hardly wait for more!
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 18 . 2/25
Interesting. Are we going to see any custom ships for the empire? That would be cool.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 18 . 2/24
great chapter! reading this is a lot of fun :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Calebros chapter 18 . 2/21
This chapter is not well written at all.
Also a colonel is going to replace a Grand Admiral? Are you nuts? You want someone who is the equivalent of a captain to suddenly be promoted at least by 5 ranks? And he isn't even in the navy to begin with.
Basically you want someone who has experience with a regiment (army) to lead all the fleets (navy) in the empire?
Haaaarrrrry chapter 2 . 2/16
His name is Harry

HAAAARRRYYY

HARRY.

Say it with me. HAAARYYYY.

Learn the names of the characters you’re using. Hardian is a craptacular fannon name. Harry is the correct name.
FailedKeikaku chapter 18 . 2/7
well that went downhill... disney sellout here you come~
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 2/6
Satele Shan is my vote
exillion chapter 2 . 1/31
Really? Hadrian? How cliche can you get ?
jacobmorton chapter 18 . 1/30
Great story would love to see more chapters
MartinDeShade chapter 5 . 1/30
I was somewhat interested in this story for the first 4 chapters, but this one just tanked the whole story. Jacen didn't make sense from the beginning, and Harry didn't make sense allowing a ghost to change him. Then afterwards it wasn't a story I want to read.
Zomvee chapter 18 . 1/28
Alrighty mate a little history lesson for you.
A dreadnought is the same thing as a battleship which is a heavily armored and armed, all big guns, of course when the vary first "modern" battleship came to be was when the HMS Dreadnought. After the HMS Dreadnought was built all battleships before it became known as predreadnoights which had mix guns.

Basically just think about having a 9mm, 7.62mm, .45 cal, and a .50 cal you'll have to carry so many types of ammo that you wouldn't be able to stay in combat for long. But you might want to look up the difference yourself just to be sure. But other than that great chapter.
Blackholelord chapter 18 . 1/28
Well from the way its going, the Starkiller is going to be seen in action. I would expect the New Order will attempt do it when the Imperial Family, basically Harry and Jaina are on their selected target planet. After all they will attempt to eliminate the central government and currently version would require including the Imperial Family. But if Harry is trying to have a vacation without being shadow by the new crews, I could see him doing this in secret, and thus the New Order could end up striking and thinking they got him, that is until he reveals himself that he is alright.