Reviews for nine2five 2,11 Wonder Falls
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
I'm loving the story. Thanks! The way you are weaving themes and plots to make a totally new and different story is just so enjoyable to read.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Sarah's reaction...Is it some sort of PTSD? Has she changed so much with Chuck that she is unable to handle the death and carnage or is this part of the nerve gas or antitoxin? Is this how Sarah was before Chuck? I'm looking forward to finding out. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
I gotta say. It's looking dark for Chuck but I think you do a better job of setting up the worry that he'll lose himself in the spy life than canon. I think, for me, it may be because Sarah is lost too. Not waiting for him and fretting but like there is no tether for each of them (Casey not withstanding).
Molotov chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
What an intense ending. Jesus. Good shit, though. I like that Chuck is the most clever guy in the room.
Molotov chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
If I'm reading this right, Beckman is trying, like in the show, to force the Square Peg Chuck into the Round Hole Agent. I'd say they should know better, but soldiers are trained not to think after all.
resaw chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I am totally not getting this "picture" thing about which you are writing at the beginning of this chapter... And now I see it is in your A/N2. I see how things are progressing, and I am intrigued by what Roan has in mind for Chuck's training in Prague, but I feel like I am missing (or forgetting) an important detail re the photo. Even so, I am following the unfolding of the story with great interest.
RAB chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I like these last two chapters they really lay out the landscape. I like how Casey began to outline to Chuck the need for more "permanent" actions to be taken on the "battlefield" per se. The introduction of Zondra to the dynamic as well.

A little bit of foreshadowing on an attempt to get Chuck's seduction shoes a little dirty possibly? I loved the line where he tells Casey he would risk getting caught just so he could see Sarah, hmmm is something in the works?

I have read the entire series so far and I like your approach to how things could have played themselves out still be very entertaining.

Can't wait for the next installment.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I loved how Vivian reminded Alexei of Sarah's continuing debt. I loved Alexei's response. Too Funny. I loved how Volkoff is going to supply the means to remove Gaez once and for all. I loved how Carina is still on post observing Sarah/Volkoff. I loved how that pic has grown a life of its own. Please continue.
Arya's prayers chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Chuck's compassion shines through. Hopefully, they won't feel it necessary to beat it out of him entirely. Interesting juxtaposition with someone who might be questioning just how ruthless she is capable of being...

And poor Sarah. "...All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand..."

And thank you for acknowledging that there are psychological ramifications of killing - even scumbags like those.

I do find myself wondering - what IS Volkoff's favorite play-which-must-not-be-named?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Nice fitting scene. Death never leaves us and for some it is home. Thanks for the update. Tshdow
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I loved this chapter on the B Chuck got in the scenario. I loved how Chuck gave a gun to Zondra but got shot in the back for his trouble. Too Funny. Please continue.
BCC1 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Really loved this episode. Officer Davis's interactions with Sarah & Carina was brilliant - The visuals in my mind were sooo funny!
Also really liked the interaction between Sarah and Carina - which was funny and it was refreshing to see Sarah actually hold her own with the feisty red head - Too many stories have Carina consistantly getting one over the blonde love of my life ! :-)
Great ending which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside :-)
CaryR chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Getting very introspect and very good. Thank You.
resaw chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
That was quite the humorous opening dialogue between Chuck and Casey.

So, it was all a training session again. So, would Casey have bumped the B he gave Chuck up to an A once he learned that the gun that Chuck had given to Rizzo was in fact not dangerous?

I have only the most superficial level of knowledge about Shakespeare's works so your apologies to the Bard mean nothing to me. On the other hand, Frost's words to Sarah, "Have faith in him, if not in yourself," spoke briefly but powerfully of redemption, and were much appreciated.

Thanks.
ChuckFan19 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Well, I know I don't review nearly as much as I should, but I want you and others to know that there are still loyal Chuck fans out here. Fans that thoroughly enjoy reading all these stories and hope to be able to continue to do so for a long time to come.
I know how frustrated the writers of this fandom must be with the lack of reviews and I am going to try and review more often.
For now I just want to say thanks for the wonderful stories and for all the entertainment.
As for this story, I'm really enjoying it and look forward to the next update. Keep up the great work and know that you still have some loyal readers out here.

Thanks again