Reviews for Paper Flowers
xBandanaRosesx chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Aww, this was really cute!
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This was cute )
Star197 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This was cute :) loved it 3
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Whoa I was reading this an was like "I thought he already confessed"...but if it's a prequel that makes perfect sense. Cute chapter. I love talking to people while they sleep.
Contestshipper16 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
OMG! This was amazing and yes, May! You should definitely talk to him in his sleep more. OMG! I just got an idea, someone should make a drabble story about May talking to Drew in his sleep and in every chapter have like something different that Drew answers. This story is amazing, you are an awesome writer! :D ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!
Aki Hanyou chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
That was such a cute story! I love that Drew was struggling to make the flowers, and may breaking her nose and Drew sleep talking were funny.
pokemonredshipper chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
So cute! It's hilarious how Drew is so oblivious!
Vvolley chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Awww, this is so sweet :)
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
soooo cute :) you should do another chapter about when she catches him :)
fanfic fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
soo sweet and cute 3 :3333
Kitty-Cat134 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
OMG I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE SAYS IN HIS DREAMS!
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
How precious!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I love it when fake flowers are given to someone and they say their love will never die. Also, in the story, I loved how May knew Drew liked her by him talking in his sleep. Adorable.
Lapiz14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Cute..!
Contestshipper16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
OMG! This was amazing! I love how you made this and I love your writing style! Lol, Poor May, Drew broke her nose! XD I love Drew's confession, that was the sweetest thing ever! So cute! Lol, Drew was so frustrated with the book, I'm so glad he didn't give up and that he managed to finish them for May! The relationship here is super cute and adorable! May was so funny! Hahaha, Drew sleep talking! XD I wonder what May has heard! I can't wait to see more stories of yours! I wish you Luck with them! :) Good Luck! :) ANICA OUT LATESSSSSS!