Reviews for Of Discipline, Education, and oops, title got cut
Mal chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Pls write more this seems. Good and I keep waiting for more but none comes
BellaPur chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Could you repost the link to the full story. It's not apearing and this looks goooood!
gracesnape chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Does this still exist somewhere?
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
wow, a great first chapter. i really enjoyed it. Am deff going to read the rest
Gina chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I found a link to this story (on geocities) from switchblade's recs page. Intriguing premise - I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off, but you did. And heat... just ridiculously hot! And good, and m purring now, and this is nothing close to a concrit because as far as I'm concerned, you did everything right.
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
EXCELLENT story! i went out to your other site and read the rest of it. on my chair every second...just wonderful stuff. you write very well, and that made it just that much more enjoyable.

if you happen to maintain a list of those who would be interested in knowing when you update (although, looking at the date of this story-2002-you probably don't!), i'd be honored if you would include me on it, even if you never finish the story, though, what you did write was very nice! thanks.
scryoko chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh god, oh god, oh god. This story is *so damn HOT!* Sizzling. And wondrously so. This is possibly the hottest lemon I've ever read. And I love it even more that you have it in three different point-of-views - even Hermione's because she (as an outsider - er, more or less anyway...) emphasizes just how damn much more sizzling hot Draco and Snape are, and the sex. Yes... the sex. *cough* *huge grin* But oh, I'll have you know that you have just made me love the Snape/Draco pairing now. And damn rightfully so as well. Even more, I love your writing style - so beautifully written - which completely makes me love this story even more. *deep sigh of happiness* Ah, I just can't wait to read more of this fic. I absolutely love it! _

- scryoko

p.s. Is there anyway you can email me of your updates? My email is: Thank you. _
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Did you ever write part 2? I read the rest of the story on your geocities site, and it's brilliant. I wish there was more!
white owl2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I read the rest of this on your site. It was wonderful. The sex scene was the best I've ever read in any fan fic. They are usually trash. Not sure I liked the slightly darker nature and not a fan of DM and SS fics but man was it incredible! You deserve an award. Will you be updating season of healing? I haven't been able to access ff net for months and I often thought of that fic and wondered if it was updated. I was sad when I was able to get back on and didn't find more. Please please update. It is honestly one of the best fics I have read. Would you please e-mail me and let me know if you will update? If not, I won't keep my eyes pealed for updates anymore. My e-mail is: white_owl at earthlink dot net in case ff net won't take the adde.
The Yaoi Fairie chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Oh. Wow. That was reallyfuckinghot. There were parts where I was thinking "My GOD there had better be another chapter or she is DEAD."

I'm following the link to . , and I'm just praying that part 2 is there...

Oh yeah this is review for all (ten?) chapters. No suggestions for improvement, it was FANTASTIC. Oh wait yeah it needs more sex.
Shini the Graver chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Oh my God! Do more story! Mm... Snape
staci chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
good bloody god. that has got to be one of the best things i've ever read. you are wonderful. christ.
Lizlietarius chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
oh ye gods. (notice i cater to the absurb whims of the crazy people's bio) and hell, you write good enough for 2, so why not be plural. I think it safe it say that the world is not the same as it was 2 hours ago. "Education" indeed. I've been thinking of going back to school...do you teach? Cause I'd certainly like to learn a few more lessons like that one! Whew! You've blown my processing power so I revert to my first word. More?
Miss Teinge chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Okay, I know its been, oh, look at that, 2 years, since you wrote this, but...do you still have the next chap somewhere? It's not on you website. Arg, I say.
Julia chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Guh.
I've spent the last forty minutes hissing uncontrollably while reading this fic.
If you don't continue it SOON, I think I might die.