Reviews for Pack Dynamics
PharaohAnubis chapter 4 . 1/22
I cant wait for you to update this story.
rebma726 chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
I couldn't stop reading this! I hope you continue it!
Katarin Kishika chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
When are you going to update this wonderful fic? I hope its not abandoned. Please, please update soon.
Full Moon Howl chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Love! I can't wait until Kouga and Kagome meet! Keep up the awesome work!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
More please!
welliegirl16 chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
I would love to see you finish this. its really good.
Reku93 chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I can't wait for the next update. Ahhh! Kouga and Kagome's reunion is going to be awesome. Then there's Ayame to contend with and Iwao...and the elders...and Kei and Sesshomaru's protectiveness that is now thoroughly placed upon Kagame through bonds. And then Inuyasha. Oh well, I look forward to seeing how you spin this entertaining tale.

Update soon!
DemeterAnna chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
OMG this is amazing! Please continue with this story, it would be such a shame if it became another of those well-written legit-plot fics that never got finished.

Would Koga and Kagome get together and live happily ever after? Also, I really wanna know what will happen during Orie and Inuyasha's dinner together, that side plot really captured me!
Archaic Tears chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
I am greatly enjoying this story. I hope you don't give up on it! It's so very hard to find this particular pairing written well on this site. Thank you for your hard work! I'll be checking back often :)
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
This is so good! Cant wait for more!
Pointy Objects chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you continue to write more.

I'm very very impressed with how you've written these characters, particularly InuYasha. Probably one of the best characterizations of him I've read, ever. And even your handling of more difficult characters, ones I would never tackle, like Rin, are amazing. I'm really excited to read more of this.

PointyO
Small Town Girl 2014 chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Please update soon! I wonder if the next chapter koga and kagome reunite?
Wings of Tears chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
I love this story so far and can't wait for those two to get together. Please update soon.