Reviews for Star Wars Infinities: The Warrior
Sevelpandaaa chapter 34 . 2/26/2011
Wow great story I wish u would write more but considering how long ago the last review was written and u still haven't finished it I guess u aren't but u deffinately should
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Alright, I give. Who is Darth Deceptra? I've never heard of him. Of course, I haven't read all that much outside of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. I know I will enjoy this story.
Superfan chapter 34 . 6/5/2003
EXCELLENT ENDING to volume two! And, I'll bet I know what Exar Fett is after: a hybridized clone (combining Boba's reflexes and Malakie's Force-talent). Malakie, himself, will probably get a cloned left arm to replace his original. Speaking of clones; why not have Lord Ravage turn out to have been activated by Jerec the Miralukan Darksider, on behalf of Yuzzan Vong masterspy Nom Anor? In any case, on to Volume 3!
Luis chapter 33 . 6/4/2003
Wow. Liked reading the new chapters especially the epilogue. I can't wait to read the sequel to this story. I hope that in the upcoming sequel to this story you could add the Vong menace into this about to be chaotic war between the Lord Ravage's Sith Empire, Tarkin's Empire, and the Rebel Alliance. Please let me know. Anyway, keep up the good work; please write more very soon.
Papa Wheelie chapter 33 . 6/4/2003
Bang-up job!
Louie Pastiche chapter 32 . 6/4/2003
Ah, yes! All things SW come in threes. I keep forgetting that! Well, consider this review a "yes" vote in favor of a trilogy.
UntailedMonkey chapter 33 . 6/4/2003
hey hey, been awhile since I reviewed. Anyhow these last few chapters have been absolutely amazing. You're probbaly the most talenetd writer on . Now the thing I'm waiting for...is Starwars Infinities: The Master. I really do hope to see it soon.
Louie Pastiche chapter 31 . 6/2/2003
Exar Kunn, in Malakie's body, vs. a Palapatine-clone with the Emperor's genetic memories, but it's own semi-autonomous will. Talk about a celebrity death-match! You're still doing a terrific job. Can't wait for the 32nd chapter!
Louie Pastiche chapter 30 . 5/24/2003
See? The tension that wasn't eased IS increasing! Good job!
Louie Pastiche chapter 29 . 5/24/2003
Well, I was half-right. Some of the tension has eased, now that Leia knows the truth of her heritage. But, even though this particuliar battle has been won, the war still goes on! Oh, and more thing: great homage to the ending of the original "DUNE."
Louie Pastiche chapter 28 . 5/24/2003
I have a bad feeling about the next chapter! I think the tension's only going to increase!
Claudia chapter 30 . 5/23/2003
Arrgh! Do you know how cool it would have been to have Thrawn on the side of the Rebellion? Thrawn is my favorite character and I hated it when he died. Please at least make him survive. He's so cool!
Superfan chapter 27 . 5/20/2003
I was beginning to worry about you, there. Thought you might be turning into another "Sam Beckett." I'm glad to see I was wrong! And, this chapter more than makes up for lost time.
Louie Pastiche chapter 26 . 5/10/2003