Reviews for Big Bad Wolf
Natsume-Erika chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hi! I'm Natsume-Erika! I'm actually trying to make a fanfiction but since i'm a beginner, I don't know what to write! Your story really rocks! The more I read, the more my heart goes 'doki-doki'... Well, to simplify, your fanfiction rocks! If it isn't troubling you, please give me ideas, advices or tips of how to make a fanfiction! YOU ROCK!
FrozenEmpireFlowerGarden chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You have a very interesting writing style and it's not borring at all
I really liked reading it as it is not like all the other ffs. It's so very different and that makes it awesome
It's good that someone wrote about them.
You said this storry was planed as fluff, maybe you just take another try at it?
3z chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
this is great tbh ..i dont normally see toudou pairings with anyone else xept makashima which is super refreshing (i still love tht pairing tho ha)uhh anyway movin onto ur writing in general? consent is pretty questionable but im not going too deep into tht convo.

i like your portrayal of aggressiveness w/ arakita. its somewhat different from his playful side with his pals n stuff so it was sort of a nice touch with characterization.

with toudou, your characterization for him is neat as well. tbh i feel like arakita wouldnt really consider him a "prattling bitch"..? like yea, he sorta does make offensive nicknames but i dont think he would be tht curt.. or thats just my preference against slurs x_x rip me

keep it up though! for your first smut this was pretty good
azab chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Loved ot a lot. Please wrote the fluffy version