Reviews for Alchema: Child of Strength
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
Hm, so more of the truth is revealed. Now it gets even more interesting, especially since Hadrian wants justice
Antares chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
that was not what I expected of Dumbledore
also, why this story abandoned when you said you had a lot written for it? it no make sense.
I be sad :(
also, I probs shouldn't be writing reviews at four am..
I would give you a cyber-cookie, but I'm out :(
good story, despite some wierd pronouns and stuff at times.. I really wish you would a, finish it, or b, do something about that rewrite you started.. but also I really like your current stories and want more of them. prioritize everything! but seriously, if you happen to stumble upon some time and inspiration I'd love more of this story too. It's a lovely concept, and surprisingly unique (not that surprising honestly, you're good at making your stories unique)
heh, I hope some of this made sense somewhere
annasfanfic chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I love this! is there more posted somewhere else?
hotcat chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Im looking for next chapters
Spudzmom chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Wish you would continue this. So original and intriguing!

~Spudz
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
wheres the other two parts? ah well ill wait...
lilmisadiva chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
oh how dark but gripping
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
I see serious but no nonsense. *sigh*
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
This just keeps on getting better and better. That potions lesson was sheer brilliance :)
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
While I was a little iffy about the prequel to this, I am loving this whole "two of me" thing going on. It is a brilliant idea and this is the first time I have come across anything like it.
Wishfull-star chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
that was amazing I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
SquirelPrincess chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
HAPPY DANCE YAY

Wulfric is... *swear Im not going to say it but omg* Definately a freaky chapter.

*vaguely nonstalkerish comments here!* Still love you :P
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
I discovered your child of fate book yesterday and finally finished...in hindsight I should've taken my time reading this but I was so wrapped in what was happening that I couldn't restrain myself.

Keep up the good work and know that I am anxiously awaiting an update!
Bry chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Love this story! Can't wait to read more. :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Awsome story! Totally love the your style and so looking forwards to more!