Reviews for I Do, I Do, Always
susieque65 chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
A great story and one filled with emotion. I found myself getting a little teary eyed in some parts. Thanks for continuing the Castle Becket love story, the stories you write as well as the other Castle FanFiction writers go, you all keep us looking forward to more Rick and Kate love stories. Thanks again for keeping us informed about their love story.
Chacha chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This sure was a great change from the series and I like better. I like it alot, like all your stories. Great job!
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I know it will not happen like that in the series and it is sad because I would have liked ! Thank you very much for your interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Sweet and beautiful and yes married as they should be .

Thanx
Hamlet 77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Loved it. Nice and fluffy and oh please just what fans need after the finale.
random-ship chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
that was lovely
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love this 'happily ever after' Caskett wedding, filled with wonderful fluff. Good job!
GeekMom chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Beautiful job, Glenda. It was well told and you used vivid descriptions to transport the reader right back to Southampton. Good for Kate, slamming back two, count 'em, two whiskeys.
I know you said this was a one-shot, but I could see a couple of more chapters or maybe use this as a prequel.
Anyway, thanks for the shout out. I can't wait to start writing again but in the meanwhile, I'm taking the pain meds and getting stronger everyday.
Always,
GeekMom
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Awww I loved it!
Larry Holmes chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Nice...really nice! Thanks.
triedtoresist chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Beautiful. You've done the characters justice and created a lovely alternative to the season finale. Keep it up.