Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume I
SecretFruits chapter 64 . 8/13
Loving this!
spin84 chapter 24 . 5/22
Whoooooop! This has to be the first time I've seen my home city mentioned in a fic, and it just so happens to be my favourite fic too!

"Half-blood wizard and his muggle wife near Norwich" - must have been relations of mine (on the muggle side as I never received my Hogwarts letter :( sad times).

But yay for Norwich! :D
spin84 chapter 62 . 5/21
*swoon*!

This is the fourth time I've read this chapter... I might have to go back in for a fifth, just to make sure it still ends the same way :)
Bambi2900 chapter 64 . 4/16
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! Just in case you didn't get that, I think this story has been awesome and I can't wait to read the next installment!
Bambi2900 chapter 36 . 4/15
Yay for Deputy Headmistress McGonagall! And yay for her idea of the Shrieking Shack (sort of!)
Bambi2900 chapter 30 . 4/15
Ha ha, loved reading about this incident from Molly's perspective in Really Arthur, and now we get to read it from Minerva's - great! Have to admit, when you said in your A/N about a familiar face, I instantly thought Sirius, but that was just because I can't wait to see those two butt heads, lol! As soon as I saw the date (1961), that idea was soundly quashed - I mean, he was smart but I doubt even he would be at Hogwarts at the tender age of two! (Aww, toddler Sirius - cute!)
Bambi2900 chapter 16 . 4/15
Aww, how lovely! *sniff* A sweet moment between Minerva and Dougal.

Also, I'm an idiot but I've only just realised (16 chapters in) that Augusta must be Augusta Longbottom. Can't believe I missed that! :-D
Bambi2900 chapter 12 . 4/15
Poor Minerva! I knew the quidditch injury was coming but that didn't make reading it any easier!

Loved the cameo from Snape's mum - nice one!
AvidReader2236 chapter 63 . 2/17
Excellent stuff!
AvidReader2236 chapter 62 . 2/17
Be still my beating heart. So romantic!
AvidReader2236 chapter 61 . 2/17
Cracking dialogue.
AvidReader2236 chapter 60 . 2/17
I can't wait to continue!
AvidReader2236 chapter 59 . 2/17
Mothers make everything better.
AvidReader2236 chapter 58 . 2/17