Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume I
very cute im glad she finally got married to Finn
this is great look at Minerva McGonagall. Thank you so much keep wanting to read and not stop.
IloveMamaMcGo chapter 64 . 5/24
Aaaaaaaa This is.. PERFECT. I.. wow. Those stories of her life.. It's really accurate and so well written! I love it. So much. Thank you for writing it. It's one of the most beautiful ff I ever read. Now, I'm going to rend the other two. Yay!
And oh, Minerva is.. I love her. You really portrayed her in anew amazing way. Her years at Hogwarts, the ministry, teaching, fighting.. Love it
Kelsey441 chapter 64 . 7/17/2019
Oh, oh. So wonderful, and heartbreaking at the same time.
Kelsey441 chapter 62 . 7/17/2019
Oh, how he must have loved her, to wait in friendship for that long. I'm rather mad at JKR for killing him off. I almost don't want to read your chapter covering that event.
Kelsey441 chapter 61 . 7/17/2019
I had never thought about how the other teachers must have felt about Snape.
Kelsey441 chapter 60 . 7/17/2019
Did you write this before information was released about what happened to Dougal? I don't keep up with information releases post-canon, but I had read that something different happened to him. This is just curiosity, not criticism.

This chapter was very realistic.
Kelsey441 chapter 55 . 7/17/2019
The ending of this chapter really makes me feel how devastated their community must have been to lose Harry to the Dursleys for all those years.
Kelsey441 chapter 53 . 7/16/2019
Oh. "Once more, then." That line hit me hard.
Kelsey441 chapter 50 . 7/16/2019
Oh, wow. A vulnerable Minerva. Well done.
Kelsey441 chapter 49 . 7/16/2019
Ugh. That was horrible. I think the early books make Voldemort seem sort of fantasy-like. It's easy to forget how awful he was.
Kelsey441 chapter 43 . 7/16/2019
Oh, I love that Hagrid came up with the answer!
Kelsey441 chapter 32 . 7/15/2019
Ah, Molly's two youngest certainly take after her, at least as you've portrayed her here.
Kelsey441 chapter 31 . 7/15/2019
Aw, Arthur!
Kelsey441 chapter 18 . 7/15/2019
Oh, that was heartbreaking.