Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume I
Omg I have loved reading this. You have kept to canon so well and it all makes sense! Thank you for this
nemesis90 chapter 64 . 12/25/2017
From an 11 year old hugging tall intimidating Prof. Dumbledore around the midriff, to being his second in command, both at Hogwarts and the Order, and finally to him conducting her wedding. Minerva came a long away. Wonderful read. On to the next part!
nemesis90 chapter 57 . 12/25/2017
Precious, so very precious. Minerva the silver tabby purring next to baby harry. Amazing. I can't believe how wonderful this is. This is canon for me from here on 3
nemesis90 chapter 26 . 12/24/2017
Thoroughly enjoyed Minerva running into Riddle in this chapter 'Winter'. You've done some good calculations to realize that Lord Voldemort's Request must've happened towards the beginning of Minerva's career.

Also love the last line of the chapter, reminds me of the last line of GoF.
nemesis90 chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
Just got done with Ch. 5 Summer, and I just gotta say:

OH MY GOD I'M SQUEALING I DIDN'T THINK I COULD LOVE PROF. DUMBLEDORE ANYMORE.

Thank you so so much for this.
shelllessturtle chapter 64 . 10/27/2017
*screams in delight forever*
shelllessturtle chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
So a friend of mine just sent me a link to this story, because she knows how much I love Minerva. Let me tell you that was the most excited I've ever been for a fic rec, and I am the farthest thing from disappointed. This I everything I could have hoped. I love it. I've spent the last half an hour or so positively squealing in delight, and I'm probably going to spend the rest of the night reading.

In conclusion, thank you for this.
Thebigsnail chapter 64 . 10/17/2017
I loved this! Cannot wait to start on volume 2!
SecretFruits chapter 64 . 8/13/2017
Loving this!
spin84 chapter 24 . 5/22/2017
Whoooooop! This has to be the first time I've seen my home city mentioned in a fic, and it just so happens to be my favourite fic too!

"Half-blood wizard and his muggle wife near Norwich" - must have been relations of mine (on the muggle side as I never received my Hogwarts letter :( sad times).

But yay for Norwich! :D
spin84 chapter 62 . 5/21/2017
*swoon*!

This is the fourth time I've read this chapter... I might have to go back in for a fifth, just to make sure it still ends the same way :)
Bambi2900 chapter 64 . 4/16/2017
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! Just in case you didn't get that, I think this story has been awesome and I can't wait to read the next installment!
Bambi2900 chapter 36 . 4/15/2017
Yay for Deputy Headmistress McGonagall! And yay for her idea of the Shrieking Shack (sort of!)
Bambi2900 chapter 30 . 4/15/2017
Ha ha, loved reading about this incident from Molly's perspective in Really Arthur, and now we get to read it from Minerva's - great! Have to admit, when you said in your A/N about a familiar face, I instantly thought Sirius, but that was just because I can't wait to see those two butt heads, lol! As soon as I saw the date (1961), that idea was soundly quashed - I mean, he was smart but I doubt even he would be at Hogwarts at the tender age of two! (Aww, toddler Sirius - cute!)
Bambi2900 chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
Aww, how lovely! *sniff* A sweet moment between Minerva and Dougal.

Also, I'm an idiot but I've only just realised (16 chapters in) that Augusta must be Augusta Longbottom. Can't believe I missed that! :-D