Reviews for The Adventures of Noble Six Revamped
War Historian-Freedom2134 chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
Excuse me as I just threw up in my brain. And that's coming from someone who's read a Six X female Elite.
emipopescu21 chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Nice job m8 ;)
Azrael Akuma chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
While I am enjoying this your depiction of Elites are off. Elites only speak English when around humans, an energy sword would have cauterized any wounds done by it, Elites never retreat, beg for mercy, or even converse with humans unless they're higher rank. Even then few words are said other than taunts. Minors usually just rush in recklessly. Even if their comrades are getting decimated they would rather die San honorable death than beg for mercy. Also, humans are to be killed on sight. That Prophet would have his head(Literally. Read Halo: The Flood to get a great understanding how Elites behave Pre-Halo: CE), but I'll let that slide.
Bean De La Meme chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Update time methinks, really enjoying this so far :)
ngrasser506 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Plz make more
Christian Knight chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
Vast improvements since your first story, it is well detailed and a awsome read with few mistakes added with subtle humor. Impressive writing skills

Best of luck with college
AmericanOperator chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
Love the plot! Keep up the good work
I be foxy the pirate chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww! TBH thant was basically my reaction while reading thoda's introduction. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Mafuyu2401 chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Beautiful Story. I'm intrigued.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
I thought he broke an arm? And was almost dead from bleeding? No human, Spartan or otherwise, can be up and fighting that fast.
I be foxy the pirate chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
this chapter was great. cant wait for the next part
Xenongaf chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
You should find an editor so they can pick up some spelling mistakes, I do like this story though and hope it continues well.
Halo34jess117 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Finally back on the grind, man. Glad to see that your writing and details has got more cleaner and the sequences were filled with vision that is easy to comprehend. Hopefully there's more gems to come from this revival of the series. Nice job.
Demidevil45 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
My favorite part was when Six slugged the Covenant with his hammer. That cracks me it. Anyway, gold show bro, good show!
I be foxy the pirate chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
i lovw this story so far!