Reviews for Love is Faith
Hoa3 chapter 14 . 11/15
Love it.. Wished it was longer or more updates.
cullenmeadow chapter 14 . 11/15
Mitzi1958 chapter 13 . 11/15
I would not want to be Jasper when they go home from their honeymoon! First their is his family to face but than their is a HER family to face and to find out he cheated on her on their honeymoon! I believe their wedding night, If I remember correctly, her family will want to skin him alive! At least that is what I would want to do if that had ever happen to my sister! Jasper married her out of guilt, for what happen to her, he blames himself and in my eyes rightly so, that is no way reason to marry someone! Oh well Bella has Edward! Isn't Alice married to Edward? I am going to have to go back and reread this!
Oh and yes Bella stayed with Edward when Jasper was messing around but if I remember correctly their was no love making that night, just a man showing a woman how she can be someone's world and not a obligation! Bella and Jasper has made a mess of all of this!
kat chapter 2 . 10/31
um... did bella really have sex on her honeymoon with someone else. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U
JoviieCyrist chapter 13 . 11/1
Haha Like titanic?
cullenmeadow chapter 13 . 10/31
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 12 . 10/30
Wow who cheats on their honeymoon I mean seriously
cullenmeadow chapter 12 . 10/29
Oh dear but let's face it they were really destined to fail! Thanks for update :)
snoopylover60 chapter 12 . 10/29
Cheating.. just my thing!

Followed this from a rec on Facebook. Cheatwards Spot!

Come join us! :) Post teasers to your story.
vampiregurl chapter 11 . 8/20
Alice is very dominant. Hmm interesting ..
vivarobsten chapter 11 . 6/4
I like it and can't wait for more.
cullenmeadow chapter 11 . 6/3
Hoa3 chapter 10 . 5/19
Can't wait for more. Update soon.
LTAX chapter 10 . 5/16
Did Jasper really just had sex with Bella after spending the night with someone else? After leaving her alone one their honeymoon? Doesn't Bella have some self steem? She really knows he doesn't love her and only feels guilty so why would she even marry him she can't even force him to love her. I think she's really the stupid one and her marriage is all wrong.
I am honestly surprised that you do not realise the reason for the lack of reviews for your story.
You have it pegged as a A/B/E/J story, yet the story so far has only been about Bella and Jasper, many people including myself will begin reading assuming that Bella and Edward are, or will be a couple but then stop as soon as they realise this is not the case. You really need to make it clear in the beginning what the pairings are, just be honest with your readers.
Yes you will put off some readers, including myself, as they don't want to read anything that isn't an Edward and Bella pairing but you will gain other readers who want something different.