Reviews for Fate be Changed
Roguefoxx chapter 28 . 5/24
This chapter gave me goose bumps at the part where willow stole Gandalf's staff and did her stuff. Great work.
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 5/21
You got the colors wrong for Willowyn's hair when you compared it to citrine(a pale yellow to gold colored stone. You stated that her hair is dark like freshly tilled soil, it would have been better to compare it to a metal rather than a gem.). I have also noticed a trend in your writing that has a major focus on slash fics.

I would think Willow(as I prefer to call someone with that type of name) would also have drawn certain things from the Harry Verse down. It would have made her more believability a reincarnation.
It's only because people add to Harry's skill set/knowledge that pushes those ideas into reality, rather than allowing his reincarnation to simply draw whatever caught their eye when they are viewing/assimilating his memories.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 13 . 5/17
yea Thranduil is an ass in the movie, a little better in the cartoon but OK in the book
guest chapter 32 . 5/8
can you continue this story as it is excellent.
TROUJIN chapter 32 . 4/13
great story so far i hope you continue it!
Aeroza chapter 32 . 3/27
I know you said in the profile for this story explanation that it is part 2... So what was part one?
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 32 . 3/11
Yes, a LOTR cover please? Will Willow have a husband? Or wife? And Bilbo, will he be happy?
heakfreakinyes chapter 32 . 3/9
I am guessing you are not going to continue with the story since it has been awhile since you last updated, but it is a very good story and I would love to read part two. It has so many reviews and follows and should be continued.
Mararsi chapter 32 . 3/8
Great stuff! Hope you have the time and inclination to get back to this story soon. Thanks for all the hard work!
ShiftFrame chapter 32 . 3/8
This story is very creative with its thorough plot, and something I can readily burry my head into. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
reptoholic chapter 32 . 3/7
AWESOME! Can't wait for future chapters. I hope that he gifts her with the Arkenstone and she gets a STAFF from her trees! I do wonder if saruman is not bad yet, Kind of hope he stays good now knowing they got more power on their side.
reptoholic chapter 30 . 3/7
Fist off, loved it.
Second, how did the Elves break their part of the agreement? They did what they said they would. The Master of Lake town did, by hoarding the weapons, but the elves only asked for her.
Three. I really hope she fixes the other forests.
reptoholic chapter 29 . 3/7
AMNESIA!
reptoholic chapter 28 . 3/7
HAHAHAAHAH Nativity of a sea of trees
reptoholic chapter 27 . 3/7