Reviews for Fate be Changed
Signora Lilium chapter 15 . 7/25
See I'm leaning more torwds Thorin. I think they complement each other very well, but I voted for Filli because I just can't see Thorin and the others leaving the mountain so soon. Even doing what he does, I can see him leaving his home that he spent his whole life fighting for. I can though, see him send Filli and Killi with her, because he does care and they are friends no matter what's happened, and he know that they will protect her, and then she and Filli fall in love.
It's my fifth time reading this, and I just realized that Holly Took looks like Lily Potter, with red hair and green eyes. I'm starting to imagine Dodo looking like James. Gosh, how did I not notice this? Gorgeous story, though. I love it.
World Theory chapter 2 . 7/20
Based on that Author's Note at the end, it's a wonder that the Dwarves haven't gone extinct yet. When two dwarves of the opposite sex do get together, they must have to produce a lot of young, just to keep up with the mortality rate of their world.

On a different subject... I'm wondering when Willowyn is going to correct everyone's assumption of her gender. I'm guessing it'll be after she does something impressive.
Scuzzi chapter 30 . 7/17
Seriously, I had so much stuff I had to do today and none of it got done. It's like my 6th time to read your story and I still just get sucked in and cant stop reading. I kept looking at my clock and thinking, 'No, I have plenty of time to finish that huge list of things that have to be finished today, I can read some more.' but I really don't, I have like an hour to clean my entire house. Your story is superbly awesome. Thank you for posting it.
~TP
Scuzzi chapter 1 . 7/16
Hey there,
I'm gearing up for another read-through of your wonderful story (probably like the 5th) and thought i'd take a moment to de-lurk and tell you how much i have enjoyed it. I've read a lot of your stuff and i think you're a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us! I hope to see more of this soon, but if not, thats cool. You left it in a really good place. Thank you so much for not leaving it on a clif hanger! Thank you for the story.
~TP
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 30 . 7/15
OH my Gosh! The feelings I am FEELING! YOU ARE AMAZING!
StycianLeo chapter 30 . 7/11
I've read a lot of fanfiction, probably more than is healthy for a person to read but I can't really bring myself to care when I come across gems like this. Truly a fine-crafted tale that had me riveted from beginning to end and by that I mean I read the entire story in about fourteen hours in one sitting. Like I said, not a particularly healthy past-time but I think its probably one that you'll approve of.

You've got strong characters, which is hard to do with so many all playing a role, but really it's Willow that shines through it all. You've done a marvelous job with her and I truly enjoyed my time reading this story and I dearly hope to read more when you update.
KuroKitsune chapter 30 . 7/10
This fic is amazing!
Live-Laugh-Play chapter 30 . 7/10
Hands down this is the best harry potter / hobbit crossover I have ever read. In some of the chapters that you wrote I was actually crying and or laughing because you made me feel for the characters. Your story had me on you edge of my seat woundering what was going to happen next, it was so well written that I felt that I had to write this to you and just say congratulations on writing such a good story I have really enjoyed it and can't wait for more chapters to come out.
Darth Master Rassilon Davros chapter 30 . 7/9
This is very good, the history, the depth of the characters as well as the thought that has gone into the main characters is astonishing. The Elven King especially. I read the entire thing in one sitting.

Cheers to you, you have a diamond here.
Zeke Jones chapter 30 . 7/8
Please come back to this. It's extremely good.
StarrynightDemiwitch chapter 30 . 7/2
I love it. It's one of the best fem!harry fic I've read. Update soon. It's been five months.
ebtiger chapter 30 . 6/28
please please please update soon I really love this story and it's really bumming me out that it hasn't been updated I understand it might be hard her head at this point or anything but I look forward to each chapter so much. thank you.
snehabee chapter 30 . 6/23
I loved it! Hoping for more soon :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 6/21