Reviews for Fate be Changed
kurokazeryuu chapter 31 . 10/15
Since I couldn’t post in the last chapter I’ll post here, apparently I’ve forgotten I’ve already posted a review.
I most definitely enjoyed rereading this story. Since it’s not in your list of abandoned stories, what is the status of this story? I noticed it’s been roughly 3 years since you’ve last updated this gem.
At the moment, your summary has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! to do with the actual story!
Digitize27 chapter 32 . 9/29
Curious if there are plans to continue this. It was a particularly engaging read, and just seemed to be heating up into uncharted territory. Maybe an addition to the description if it's truly discontinued at least? It can be quite frustrating to get all the way through an excellent story only to find it wont be continued.
Azaira chapter 32 . 9/24
Willow raised a forest while starved, exhausted, and half dead... wonder what she could do healthy

This is definitely one of the greatest fanfics I’ve ever read(and that’s a lot). Such a shame that it hasn’t been continued. But thank you for what you have written.
AriaSkysong2 chapter 32 . 9/6
This was amazing! I couldn't put it down and finished it all in one sitting!
LilyLove chapter 32 . 9/3
Is this fic abandoned? Well, it's been three years... Anyways, what a good read.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2
I know I shouldn't be hasty and pass judgement after reading only one chapter, but it looks like click bait for the Harry Potter fandom. Willow is totally OC, and it's hard to give a damn about her.
Kitty283 chapter 32 . 9/2
I was in the beginning a bit sceptic about this story. It sounded too unrealistic to me. But now after having read some of your other stories I was sure it will be amazing. Once again I was not disappointed and I loved this story from the beginning till the end. How you manage to so masterfully twist the different universes that they will mold and just fit I will never understand! This work is amazing and I am very much looking forward to the second part! Thank you for having written this and sharing it with all of us!
Gabrielle Nightingale chapter 32 . 8/31
This story is SO good! Read it within one day, I loved it that much!

I really hope you continue this story, it’s amazing and i hope you haven’t give up on it.

I hope you update soon!
tashlawson chapter 32 . 8/29
I love it. How was Willowyn able to grow the forest? Does she still have her powers? How did the Rangers feel about her leaving and now going back? Do they miss her? Please continue!
charmedlily chapter 31 . 8/29
Hi there! I'm hoping that this review finds you well. I'm just wondering if you are ok? This story hasn't been updated in 3 years (unless I missed something and the lotr arc is going to be a new story all together not added to this one). If it's not too much trouble can you please respond to this messag, so I know that you are ok? - Charmedlily
pepijn30 chapter 32 . 8/22
love the cover just wish this would be continued for i and many others i can imagine are very curious as to what you have planned

hope to see a chapter as soon as possible really hyped up for the lord of the rings saga with all the adjustments and addons you have made to the original should leave a nice bit of chaos anarchy death and destruction in its wake before your job as writer is done
good luck and if thranduil chases the plot bunnies away stab the fucker.
in the face.
repeatedly.
for as long as there is any face left to stab.
sincerely, some crazy idiot from across the channel, best of luck.
PadfootPrince chapter 32 . 8/21
pleade update soon!
Disgrace101 chapter 32 . 8/16
I wonder if willow will know saruman is a dark wizard when meeting him for the first time? Ohhh. Can't wait to read what happens next! Well, I will obviously. So, no pressure. ;)
Etrelley chapter 32 . 8/14
This so great! You write well, I love almost all your stories, but I devoured this one!
Can I hope to see others chapters? If not, then know that even with just its first part, this story is really really good.
Thanks for sharing!