Reviews for Fate be Changed
Japolo Rei Hellstinger chapter 15 . 9/12
as of right now I kinda want Fili/Willow. But I also looked at the poll and kinda want a mix of both choices. Like Thorin is aware of his Gold Lust and leaves the mountain in the care of his sister, but maybe pops up to check in on Bilbo for Willow to try to atone for his actions(I do not lie when I say I ship then hard. lol). Fili and Kili still join the Fellowship. And I have lost the rest in my brain...darn it when this happens! lol
AmunRa02 chapter 32 . 9/7
I love this story! I really can't wait to see how part 2 diverges from canon. I wonder how Bilbo has been doing without her. And is Willow going to pop back and see Smeagol like she promised? Really really can't wait to read more!
So, I watched all three Hobbit movies over the long weekend and spent most of the third one ugly crying (like scrunched up troll face and snot everywhere, so not cute). I was super sad when it was over, so I said myself, "I know, I'll read Fate Be Changed, that'll make me feel better." And it totally did, because, you know, you make sure all my favorite characters aren't dead at the end (not that I know what you have planned for the rest of the story, please don't kill anyone). Anyway, thanks for fixing The Hobbit.
I'd also like to say, (with like no pressure, or demands for more chapters, I know that can be frustrating and sucky from dick readers) that I'm really looking forward to what comes next. Like, how has Bilbo held up without Willow there as a buffer, has he toughened up at all? Will he be part of the New Fellowship? How will Thorin react to meeting Willow's father? I imagined a scene where he punches Dodo Proudfoof in his big stupid nose. How will a younger Aragorn be and act? Will Sauramon still betray the White Council? I have all these questions and ideas about what comes next, but I know you'll do something completely unexpected and awesome.
Anyway, thanks for the awesome story, I love it.
Tom Kristal chapter 32 . 8/24
Just started to read this story a few days ago and really enjoying the story so far. In my opinion, its one of the best Harry Potter/Tolkin stories out there. Hope to see more.

P.S. The new cover looks great.
jessicamathews65 chapter 32 . 8/13
Awesome i cant say any more its too awesome
yachiru-chan92 chapter 2 . 8/13
Thanks you
Lilypad1820 chapter 2 . 8/12
You know I'm in my hotel room, (moving to Minnesota) reading this for the 3rd? 4th? 5th? maybe 6th time and this is the first time that I realized that Willowyn signed the contract and it occurred to me that she probably signed it with her full name. Almost like an eureka moment... wow, how sad is that? Still amazing, no matter how many times it's been read. I still find things that I over looked.
kaho-saku chapter 32 . 8/12
This is so wonderful! i'amma gonna go reread this for the 8th time! thank you so much for this!
Lynxgoddess chapter 3 . 8/11
Amazing story!
Lina03 chapter 32 . 8/5
I so love this fic, can't wait for more! )
Please update soon
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 32 . 7/27
The new cover looks great. I hope you get the next chapter up soon. I always enjoy your stories.
Ryn-Tak chapter 32 . 7/19
Out of curiosity, because you've made it very obvious that this arc will be very au, will other hobbit(s) be joining the adventure? Bilbo seems to be an unlikely choice, though still viable. Hmm... maybe a Took cousin? Or a Brandybuck? Oh the possibilities!
Rubyia chapter 32 . 7/14
Oh dear I just had to reread this!
Kingdark chapter 32 . 7/6
Is there any chance that you have written something by now that is ready to be posted? It's been over eight months already, so either you forgot about it, or the story is abandoned like so many others.
I'm curious to how the established AU will effect the rest of the books though. I mean, EVERYTHING will be different right since the ring remained with Frodo for years right? (I'm not sure)
3,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »