Reviews for Dovahsil
CheeseyWheeley chapter 48 . 1/29/2018
this wins the award for best Skyrim fic I've read so far. amazing job. however I think there were one or two times near the end that "sovenguard" was misspelled. it didn't bother me in the long run though because of how awesome this story was.
Le Pleiade chapter 41 . 10/1/2017
"Playing with fire is what I do best." I just had the biggest shiver run down my spine! I am in love with this story!
rockyroad69 chapter 48 . 9/7/2017
This was very sweet. Thanks for sharing. :-)
InARealPickle chapter 48 . 8/21/2017
Could this be the best Skyrim fanfic on the net? I'm willing to bet that it is. I am a huge Dragonborn and Vilkas fan, but this story is better than any Dragonborn/Vilkas fic I have read by far.
mmmflarfle chapter 48 . 5/21/2017
What a great story! Loved every minute reading this. Can't wait to read more of the mini stories :)
mmmflarfle chapter 44 . 5/21/2017
This is just too sweet. I am dying!
mmmflarfle chapter 27 . 5/20/2017
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite fanfictions :)
Keep up the good work!
mmmflarfle chapter 19 . 5/20/2017
I am really enjoying this :)
Quintus Sertorius chapter 48 . 3/9/2017
truly masterful. That's one of the best fanfic I've ever read (and I've read quite a lot, believe me)
ThatScreamingBread chapter 48 . 1/21/2017
I loved this story so much. These two are just such a beautiful pair, it's too good. 10/10 please keep writing Skyrim Fanfiction because you're doing it right!
TenenielofDathomir chapter 48 . 10/30/2016
*dreamy sigh* Also, from an abuse survivor, their wedding night conversations are accurate and well done without being too heavy. Thank you for this story!
Pietersielie chapter 48 . 10/30/2016
Thanks for an awesome story. A sweet ending, with a (apparently) realistic romance, which few enough stories get right.
LunaMarr chapter 48 . 10/30/2016
I can't believe it's over. Wow. :'( what a beautifully written story! And Marcurio was just wonderful. I actually watered up at that ending. Thank goodness there's some more Adaria/Marcurio to come!
TenenielofDathomir chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Holy shit. This has been an amazing ride. Thank you so much for sticking with it and continuing to update. The whole dragon world you created was amazing and immersive, and the slowest of slow burning romance has me alternately frustrated and elated. Is it done? If not I can't wait to see what's next. If it's technically done then I hope you don't mind if I start a chant: epi-logue. Epi-logue. Epi-logue. :)
EmikoBankotsu chapter 46 . 10/26/2016
Oh.

My.

Goodness.

This was amazing! Im so glad to see her be able to kill those two.

Your writing is beautiful and i hope we at least get the wedding