Reviews for Dovahsil
Disneyfan259 chapter 46 . 10/26/2016
Aww thanks:)! And no need to thank me, you are a talented writer and it's well deserved. Once again, amazing! Oh my goodness, I was doing a fist pump when Adaria called on Hakon, and when Odahviing showed up I jumped out of my seat! I was like, "Haha! In your faces! Adaria is pure awesomeness and it's about time you realized it!" This story has literally brought so many emotions to the surface when I read it, and I think that's what makes it so special. Not everyone can do that, but you can. And I completely understand, I'm in school too and it definitely takes away from the things you actually want to be doing lol. And oh my goodness I will be so sad when this story ends. Would you be willing to write a sequel going into more of Marcurio's and Adaria's married life with any of the add-on quests like The Dawnguard or Dragonborn? I know I for one would definitely be willing to read it and wait as long as it takes. However, if not I completely understand, and have enjoyed this story a ton. Can't wait for the next update:)!
Pietersielie chapter 45 . 10/26/2016
Thanks for an awesome story!
Disneyfan259 chapter 44 . 10/25/2016
Yay I'm finally caught up! And wow, even when I think the story can't get any better it does. I almost shouted with joy when Marcurio told Adaria he loved her, and when they got engaged I think I almost cried. I have to say, this is one of the best Elder Scrolls fanfics I have read, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I know it's been awhile since you have updated, but please don't forget about this story. It is just too beautifully written for that to happen. Keep up the amazing work!
Jadzaea chapter 44 . 6/13/2016
I've just caught up on like the last six chapters. You can't see me, but I'm doing a happy dance over them getting married. :)

Great stuff! (And Marcurio's whining opening the chapter a few back was priceless. LOL)
morrowan chapter 44 . 6/5/2016
Are still writing this?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
U still here?
LunaMarr chapter 43 . 4/21/2016
Oh my goodness. Finally her backstory! And Marcurio, oooohh, and that kiss oooohhhh! These chapters were fantastic! Thanks for the update! Everything was great, as usual ~
LunaMarr chapter 40 . 4/20/2016
I love reading your definitions at the end-it really shows how much effort you've put into your writing. Plus the explanations help a ton of you aren't fluent in dovahzul like me!
LunaMarr chapter 40 . 4/2/2016
This is hands down the best Marcurio fic I've ever read. Your Adaria is also one of the best non mary-sue oc's I've ever come across as well. Thank you for writing this story, and please continue!
Guest chapter 40 . 3/30/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Edana Ulf chapter 39 . 3/25/2016
Ahhh! Oh my goodness. This was sooo good! I really enjoyed this chapter. Now hopefully they can just kiss and make up. ;)
Guest chapter 37 . 3/5/2016
Please update!I love it so far :) It has gotten me into Skyrim again,too!
Disneyfan259 chapter 37 . 1/17/2016
Wonderful chapter as usual:)! I really love them together and I'm so excited for the romance. I don't think the story is going slowly though, in fact I want it to last for a long time lol. I'm just excited for the romance:) Keep up the good work!
Edana chapter 36 . 1/13/2016
Fabulous chapter. As always I thoroughly enjoyed my time reading the story. I like how Adaria opened up some more to Marcurio; but didn't go outside of character. I am intrigued by what is going to happen next. I look forward to the next chapter!
SpectreZero chapter 36 . 1/14/2016
You have an amazing gift as an author. Very imsersive writing in every work
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »