Reviews for Dovahsil
Disneyfan259 chapter 36 . 1/14/2016
Yes finally! So glad your back:)! I love this story, and it's my favorite one that involves Marcurio. Also is there any way their relationship is almost ready to progress? I have been waiting for a kiss for so long! Again, great chapter. Please continue to update!
Peyteeprincess chapter 35 . 11/26/2015
Please oh please keep writing! This is amazing! I am hooked. You are a great writer and have an amazing gift. So please share your gift. Please and thank you.
Edana Ulf chapter 35 . 10/22/2015
Of course this ends in a cliffhanger. *glare*
Wow that was a really intense chapter, there was very little lightheartedness, but I feel like we and Marcurio have found out some very important things. Now, as far as I am concerned I don't think Adaria is the member I that Assassian group and Marcurio knows her he should know that too. I think this place is her Dragon treasure trove. Well in any case this was an absolutely fantastic chapter. Well done. I look forward to the next one!
EmikoBankotsu chapter 35 . 10/21/2015
This is like literally my drug and I'm itching for my next fix! Can't wait for the next one!
Pietersielie chapter 35 . 10/21/2015
Ooh... Lover's quarrel coming up! Can't wait to see it, haha. Popcorn at the ready! Wow.. chests of valuables... enchanted stuff... And I can't help but wonder exactly what that dream meant... thanks for an awesome chapter!
Pietersielie chapter 34 . 10/21/2015
Lol, Marcurio really should learn to keep his libido in check... Thanks for a great chapter!
anon chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
I just found this story, and I find myself checking every day to see if it is updated. Fantastic work!
EdanaUlf chapter 32 . 10/13/2015
Oh my goodness I love this story so much. I worry that at some point Marcurio will push Adaria too hard one of these days. That man, I think sometimes he is as clueless as she is. But it was a great chapter. I liked the bringing in of the dragon. It was subtle, and reminds the reader of that particular plot line. I look forward to the next installment and it can't come fast enough.
Proffesor I.P. Freely chapter 32 . 10/13/2015
With how well you write a dovakiin who recognizes their won power and seeks to control it, I wonder how you would pull one where they embrace the dragon spirit? Maybe as a oneshot, anyway, good work and I like how you are progressing the story :)
Pietersielie chapter 32 . 10/12/2015
Ugh, if I was stuck with Marcurio, I too would be cold and emotionless, just to avoid the irritating fop. But... as long as he doesn't force/torture her to have "fun", he is kinda sweet. The quandaries of life... lol. Thanks for an awesome story!
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 31 . 10/8/2015
I can hardly believe this is story has over 30 chapters but I feel like there is SO much more to be said. It's a good kind of slow burn, but frustrating because my mind leaped in joy at getting an update notice, only to wilt in disappointment at discovering I was at the end of the chapter already. Probably my fault for reading too fast!

Anyway I appreciated this chapter for revealing more information about enemy dragons, a foreshadowed 'weakness' when Adaria was thinking she is going soft. Ha, and I love Marcurio's confidence that she would just push him in a river again if she found out he tried to use a love potion on her. I also melted at the scene you set of him and Lucia falling asleep by the hearth - very cute and serene.

At some point, I hope you write in a scene or musing from Adaria's POV where Marcurio has his hair down. Because he keeps it tied back all the time, I wonder if she would see or appreciate the difference of that particular look.

I love this story! Also I was 'Guest' from the previous review, but I was on vacation and forgot to sign in to review.
SeargentCupcake chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
Awe, this chapter was so cute! Adaria is starting to loosen up a bit, and we get to learn more about her. I'm definitely very curious about her background, about her family, why she hates orcs so much, and all that good stuff that remains mysterious so far.

Great job on the dragons' conversation, like especially with their way of speech. Definitely felt natural and true to what we hear in the actual game. Now I really REALLY look forward to more chapters, I want to know what's going to happen next! (Because I wouldn't know if this other dragon, the one who wants to take Alduin's place, an existing part of Skyrim's story, seeing as I've only recently completed the vanilla main quest, Dragonborn and am now starting Dawnguard.)

One last note-we have something in common! I also started writing my own fanfic, and I also write out my Khajiit's story as I play through the game as well. XD

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I look forward to more chapters to come! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/31/2015
He should have done it! Not even given a warning - taha that would have thrown her guard off and especially if she was caught staring ;)

So this was delightful slow down, loved the back-and-forth audio between his story and her noncommittal 'huh huh's. Also loved the mild flirting involving water on both sides. One of my favorite descriptions was of the grass bathed in sunlight. You are making me miss skyrim so bad right now (on vacation again with no access to play it). But at least I have a laptop with word so I can write my own Skyrim fanfic musings.

I also started a drawing of Adaria, hopefully I can get it up to a presentable point to link it to you but for now she is missing her arms.
MikomiCosplay chapter 30 . 7/30/2015
I feel like your subscribers won the lottery, since you've updated this story three times in the past two days _

I'm really glad that you mentioned you were going to start moving along their interactions a bit. I almost feel bad for Marcurio at this point.

Also, you mentioned this story is almost over; are you going to set up for a sequel? You did start that plot twist with the new dragon, and I don't see that getting resolved quickly, since it took almost thirty chapters to get introduced.
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
Thanks for these last two chapters! Very action-packed and of course your descriptions are exquisite. On point description of the Hjaalmarch, I felt as if I knew exactly where they were! I would love to see some more day-to-day interactions in future chapters that unwrap either of their past or inner-dialogue about it. I think my favorite series of scenes was the drinking match at the Solitude festival. You have shown very much all the dangerous situations Adaria has to deal with and how Marcurio adjusts to it, but is there something yet to come that Marcurio would have difficulty dealing with? That would make him think about throwing in the towel as her follower and then she realizes how much more entertaining her life has been with him around? I don't know..just rambling out some ideas. I am sure you have something wonderful planned and I can see a sort of plot arc developing with her Dragon Born Flashbacks and the mysterious scars.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »