Reviews for Dovahsil
SeargentCupcake chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Fantastic story so far! I began reading this a week ago and you've had me hooked since chapter 1. You do a great job with expressing Marcurio's personality, it makes me jealous! XD I love his and Adaria's interactions, those are the parts that I love the most.
I'm very curious about her background story, she definitely seems to have a painful past. Ah, poor Marcurio just wants to be close with her, if only she'd let him in just a little more! Though I'm sure her reasons are perfectly understandable. We just have yet to learn them. :)

Keep writing m'dear! I look forward to the next update!
Wanderer chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
I love these two, I really do.
Their natures and the dynamics between them... resonate with a certain familiarity, shall we say.

Thanks again for updating.
Disneyfan259 chapter 27 . 7/9/2015
Yay more Adaria and Marcurio moments! I love how you've paired these two together while staying really true to their characters. Another great chapter, keep up the good work!
JennaJuniper chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
Yasss new chapter!
I'm really excited to find out more about her past and for her to open up with Marc and realize that in doing so she isn't being weak.
I love how you incorporate her dragon soul into things, and the fact that since she's different she thinks she should be shunned. So realistic, in a way, and awesome.
Disneyfan259 chapter 26 . 6/13/2015
Ah I love it! It's getting so good, I can't wait read more! I'm so excited to see when Adaria finally lets Marcurio in and how that will go. I am excited for that to happen but I also appreciate how you have approached and have taken your time really developing the story and making their relationship realistic. I also think since they are taking their time that their relationship will be really deep and unique. I also love Adaria's story as well and how we are slowly starting to piece together he mysterious past. I can't wait to read about the story behind, the scars, I'm so curious! Love the story, keep up the good work!
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 26 . 5/26/2015
I haven't read fanfic in awhile, but I have to say that I stumbled across this the other day when I went on a four-day vacation where I couldn't play Skyrim.

This is story is amazingly detailed, like I could be in the game again and while Adaria might not be my Dragonbron character, I really like how you've written her! Sure she is a typical beautiful and mysterious female at first glance but you do a delicious job of unwrapping her character's layers by each chapter. Not only that but you show real development either with her self-consciously realizing the changes or by Marcurio's observations.

Speaking of Marcusrio, great job of taking what we know of that charming mercenary and expanding on his thoughts, feelings, and dialog that fall well within the realm of his character. And I adore how you also weave in those lines we already know him to say.

As for critigue, it's very miniscule but you do seem to favor certain words multiple times in a chapter that will sometimes catch my notice - mainly 'sidling' (Marcurio sure does this to her a lot) and 'placid'. Perhaps lessen the usage or find substitutes when you catch yourself repeating them so they don't lose their richness and puncture.

Otherwise this is fabulous and it's criminal it doesn't have more reviews. I am inspired to draw out scenes you describe, they are so detailed and beautiful and feel so real :)
Wanderer chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
Hey, thanks for updating! _
King Krieg chapter 25 . 5/10/2015
Yay! Ty for update was waiting forever :D
Disneyfan259 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Please update soon, I love this story and we miss your marvelous writing!
Disneyfan259 chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
Oh my gosh I love this story! I literally read all 24 chapters just today. I love your character Adaria as well. I love you added more dragon aspects to her appearance and attitude, and I think Adaria 's character really shows what it truly means to be Dragonborn(whether they are burdens or gifts). Also I am so impressed by how you describe Marcurio, he is exactly how I imagined he would be. I also love how you put in those little quotes that his character says in the game, it always makes me laugh lol. The story plot is really good, and I can't wait to see how Adaira and Madcurio's relationship develops further in the story. Keep up the good work!
Wanderer chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
Hi there,
I hope that this story is being continued. I'm really enjoying this and where it's heading.
pattie mayonnaise chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
AWW! I cannot wait to see happens (finally had the time to finish reading). It seems Adaria may be beginning to change her views on Marcurio...hehe. I love how you've characterized Adaria and Marcurio, and how there's this mixture of humor with their relationship with the darkness of Adaria's past. All that grief weighs hard on a person. Keep up the amazing work! I'm excited to see where their relationship leads next.
EmikoBankotsu chapter 24 . 3/27/2015
Neehhhhhh !

As usual, the story is increasingly amazing and I can't wait for it update!
pattie mayonnaise chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
Just like to drop in and leave a quick review, because I am so loving this story. I'm really wondering what happened to Adaria and what may have caused her to have such a strong reaction to this passerby Orc. I also can't wait until Adaria begins opening up a bit more to Marcurio. Boy's trying hard haha. On to more reading! :)
JennaJuniper chapter 24 . 3/18/2015
Must. Have. More! Oh it is getting so good! Adaria is realizing things about herself and her feelings towards Marcurio and she is learning his feelings for her!
Also, I love how you adapted the Burning of King Olaf to be a true festival that is loved and celebrated by many. You truely made it seem like an important event for Solitude.

You're doing great! Good luck!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »