Reviews for Dovahsil
Arya Ruh chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
But... That's it? Very well done. I love the characters so much, especially how they contrast. I wonder how much longer it will be before Miss Adaria realizes she loves that Master of the Arcane? In any case, wonderful chapter. I CANNOT wait until the next one.
Arya Ruh chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
I can not even begin to describe how amazing this story is. I have never played Skyrim myself, but I have a dear friend that does and I have watched her play and I feel that that you have done a superb job creating a story that is enjoyable for someone that has not really played Skyrim or gotten into that world. I look forward to the next chapter.
FrizFr0z chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Two short reviews after 10 chapters? Seriously? For such a wonderfully crafted piece of work? You deserve more credit than what's due. I like how you've seamlessly blended action with humor and good characterization. This is definitely one of the more fleshed out DGB's I've seen, and I like how she isn't a simpering delicate damsel who somehow managed to slay a world eater, but a hardened warrior hiding a tortured soul. Your characterization of Marcurio is phenomenal too, considering how little we've seen of him.

Unlike many other stories that I have read, you also have the grace to respect your readers and let them read between the lines than say more than what's necessary. Obviously you've put in a good amount of effort in checking your story before submitting. It's telling that the only mistake I've spotted so far is that you don't use "stoned" to describe inebriety, and that isn't even a spelling, grammatical or contextual error.

Keep writing!
WanderstheWorld chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more chapters to come out :) I love the depth of your dragonborn character and the spot-on way you write Marcurio.
SeekerM chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Your story is well written and enjoyable. It's good to find stories that include the players followers. Usually it's Farkas, Vilkas or Brynjolf and if any followers are included they just get killed off. Marcurio is fun with his snarky, irritating personality. Looking forward to more of this tale.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6