Reviews for A Different Sort of Beginning
WoW! Love this!
cecilia.dryan chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Please update
RileyGirl413 chapter 52 . 11/25/2016
One I like the story line it's pretty good, but I do think it's kinda harsh how Callie is always bad and getting in trouble. I know she's moody on the show. But that was only because of all that had happened to her. I don't think she'd be as bad as your making her out to be.
2007gracee chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Great story
dishwasherkindagal chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
I love this story, when callie runaway I jut thought what would happen if stef and lena never find her till she was placed at her home again at 16 for foster care.
Thanks for write this, I'll keep reading xoxo
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Hi! I really like this story so far! It's sweet and very well written! I can hear everyone! I'm excited to read more!
aghhh chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
Im not a sex freak.. but I would love some stef and lena loving.
Annoyed user chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.. IVE BEEN READING AND READING TRYING TO get to some mama loving and you just talk about a bunch of 4 years cuddling.. im pissed... like wtf... that wouldnt hurt.
Allie chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Oh wow this proposal is so adorable. I have to give it to you... I will expect something like this on my proposal day.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/17/2015
Being a parent must be the hardest job of all...but it does have its rewards...
Guest chapter 44 . 4/16/2015
What a mess...4 kids throwing up...now the mama is sick too...
lalafosters74 chapter 63 . 3/14/2015
Wow just finished, good way to end this whole story! I'm gonna miss them being little, but I love love love the tween years, can't wait for more!
lalafosters74 chapter 62 . 3/14/2015
Aw Callie's so cute trying to help her siblings with walkie talkies, principal Sanchez is making me mad with all her stupid reasoning, good chapter! I really do adore the Stef and callie parts! You portray every relationship so amazingly! :)
lalafosters74 chapter 61 . 3/14/2015
Aw jesus's first warning pat, i do adore stefs way of punishing, she does it well. And oohh Brandon and callie bringing there talkie talkies to school, poor Brandon, I wonder why he was sad :(