Reviews for The Slavery of an Addict
Jazebeth chapter 9 . 10/24/2019
that was so sweetI've always loved Kozmotis Pitchner's characterand seeing a little glimpse of him in this fanfic brought warmth through my chestthank you for writing this.
Artisan03 chapter 9 . 6/3/2019
Continue? :D
Ev chapter 9 . 1/9/2019
Omfg I love this it's great, Please continue
blackkyu chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
thank you! this was wonderfully done! though I kinda did hope the two could hang out more...
Tragically Humorous chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
This. Oh my goodness. I loved every word. You perfect captured Pitch's personality. It was stunning to read, thank you for writing this!

-Tragically Humorous
Littwink chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
Yassss! I loved this story. Thanks for making it.
Amberflame805 chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
That was awesome and beautifully written
Guest Star chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
*applauds*

A satisfying conclusion! Great work! :]
Alaric-2012 chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
EEk, so delicious! I love this!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I am so glad that you finished this! I love this, and everyone was so in character! ...halfway through the last chapter all I choild imagine was Jack stabbing Pitch and then Pitch callasping and Jack panicking for a while "I killed Pitch!" And then getting the Guardians and again more panicking "it wasn't-I mean-I killed him!" Oh well my imagination was then starting imagine the Guardians reaction to that..it got crazy. Well, I love how you ended it! Thanks for writing this!
sparklehannah chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Congrats on finishing. I love how Pitch had the courage to risk everything to be free of the shadows. I thought the ship being in its own realm of preservation was interesting. I like how both Pitch and Jack dealt the final strike to the shadows. The joking between the two was a nice touch. I like how you left Pitch to explore who he truly is. Though I am kind of curious to see if the other guardians check up on Jack now that everything's over. Great work. I be on the look out for future stories.
FrostedDragonHeart chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Oh yay! What a great way to wrap everything up! This was wonderful, from start to finish! Just, so well done, and an addictive read all it's own. Thank you for the story!
lightning bird chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
This was a good read. The idea of Pitch being addicted to fear is very intriguing!
FrostedDragonHeart chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Oh wow! The descriptions here were beautiful! I'm blown away and very excited for the next chapter! This is getting so good! Thank you!
Guest Star chapter 7 . 11/25/2016
*screams* IT'S AN UPDATE!

I apologize. I'm sure you had reasons for not updating, and that's perfectly all right. It's just very exciting to see this story continue! Great work! :]
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »